What do YOU hate most about the Jordan Brand?

man jordan brand just as the wrong guy running it. nothing is wrong with the brand just that one person behind everything.

How are people still gettin on G and he's not in charge of whats released in the states anymore?

Weird... get your Jordan Knowledge up folks...

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Originally Posted by dcortes23

79b25bdebe4de94ea82e0232be7c8955120d68e.pjpg

this post came up not too long ago and someone posted this pic!! I love this pic!!

Sums most of it all up!

I have this on my space page for a min. I agree with everything except spiz'ikes and pures and black cats. Just not every shoe. I liked it on the 4's not on 3's..

im gonna have to say the steady decline in quality. i see people with OG's that look better then shoes that dropped like a year ago. and the whack teamshoes they put out. fusions arent terrible because thats what kids these days want so jordan brand is kind smart for giving people that but there not takingcare of the true collecters the real people that have been there from the start.

how it drives people to make posts like these bashing JB for the 1000000000000000000000 time
we get it JB sucks.....

indifferent.gif

79b25bdebe4de94ea82e0232be7c8955120d68e.pjpg

this post came up not too long ago and someone posted this pic!! I love this pic!!

that was me(
smh.gif
at my noob moment)

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Ahh jeez, not this again. . .

Most likely people will say. .

LS styles
Six rings
Fusions
Lack of quality
And gentry not giving us what we want

/thread

first, prices suck quality sucks. Again, As i have said before nobody cares about the dumb fushions, or 6 rings. The only reason J.B is making the 6 rings isbecause people liked the spizkes. So they figured they could make some cash off of the 6 rings.
2nd off if im correct, which correct me if im wrong, but isnt the economy moved by supply and demand? There is no demand for fushions and 6 rings nobody wantsthem. The demand is for say, CONCORDS, SPACE JAMS, BORDEAUX, INFARED'S( and not some dumb gatorade color). J.B will make more money if they give us what wewant. But giving us what we want doesnt mean giving us the 6's in olympic color's or in gatorade color's. Anyways, Im no c.p.a but i can tell youthat M.J will pad his bank account if he gives us what we want, because he will sell more in sheer volume. doesnt take a rocket scientist. just give theconsumer what we want, we are the ones making you rich. Maybe you should listen to us rather than listen to gentry or your other advisors that have no cluebecause we are paying for the product not them.

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

I'm not a fan of the iffy quality and the fusion/hybrid stuff. Sticking with plain retros in colors people want would have been perfect.

I'm a fan of the 1st three colors of the six rings were fine and i like some of spizikes, but i'm tired of all these fusions and the low quality of theshoes that they're putting out.

Back
Top Bottom