What do you recommend at an Vietnamese restaurants???

Hey i usually go to Chinese or Korean restaurants, any recommendations at a Vietnamese spot?
Chicken please. Thanks.

*waits for someone to say dog*

Bún thịt nướng is my favorite.

it's grilled beef, pork, or chicken on vermicelli noodles.

yum.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

PHO
Pho shizzle.
laugh.gif

What's good besides pho? I've been eating pho and spring rolls since I was a kid and never ordered anything else. Something that's not any type ofsoup.

I get so sick of pho..
sick.gif

I would recommend you not to go to a Vietnamese resturante at all. Me being vietnamese and all, the food isn't as good as cambodian me being cambodian aswell.

Go with some pho... the one with the rare beef... meatballs... tendon... all that good stuff. I love it - but I've recently come to the realization that itdoesn't agree with my stomach as I've been crapping undigested leaves all afternoon.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I get so sick of pho..
sick.gif

I would recommend you not to go to a Vietnamese resturante at all. Me being vietnamese and all, the food isn't as good as cambodian me being cambodian as well.
Im in AZ and aint never heard of Cambodian spot here.

so PHo, and ??? Pho is noodles right?

Pho smells so good. Matta fact i think that might be dinner. But i usually get that or some vermicelli joint with veggies and shrimp and peanuts.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

*waits for someone to say dog*

Bún thịt nướng is my favorite.

it's grilled beef, pork, or chicken on vermicelli noodles.

yum.
pimp.gif

Go with beef (NH).

pho is soup with noodles...

if u cant pick then just get like the special...most prob lunch special...

which is grilled chicken and rice....with a spring roll and this sauce that u can use with everything....even with the rice,...lol

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Pho smells so good. Matta fact i think that might be dinner. But i usually get that or some vermicelli joint with veggies and shrimp and peanuts.

Yeah. It's either pho, or what Spaceman mentioned.

I too, can eat pho all day everyday.
happy.gif

I get so sick of pho..
sick.gif

I would recommend you not to go to a Vietnamese resturante at all. Me being vietnamese and all, the food isn't as good as cambodian me being cambodian as well.
Cambodian food? You can get Thai food and get the same experience.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I get so sick of pho..
sick.gif

Cambodian food? You can get Thai food and get the same experience.
laugh.gif
Word. I was recommended a Cambo place 30 minutes away only to find the same food I could have eaten at the Thai place across the street from thecrib.
mad.gif

chicken and pork chops on rice with the fish sauce is money. just had it today

Not to thread jack but anybody know whats good at a Korean bbq, Im going next wk and dont know what to order!

Originally Posted by geminifly

Not to thread jack but anybody know whats good at a Korean bbq, Im going next wk and dont know what to order!
bulgogi is litterally my favorite food in the world. ITs marinated beef, cooked of course. If you dont like it, ill personally buy your dinner.(real good)

Sup yall, thanks for yall help, after seein a pic of Pho on the menu, i couldnt do it
laugh.gif
looked like raw meat in soup...maybe next time.

I ended up havin Chicken,broccli, and onion stuff...very good. i willl be goin there again. they had this hot sauce on the table, a lil bit went a long way.

Back
Top Bottom