What do you recommend at an Vietnamese restaurants???

Vietnamese food is amazing
pimp.gif

but ............ Thai food FTW !!!

Sup yall, thanks for yall help, after seein a pic of Pho on the menu, i couldnt do it
laugh.gif
looked like raw meat in soup...maybe next time.

the meat cooks when its been in the soup for a couple minutes.

korean bbq is good. usually get like a meat and seafood platter thing. you get to cook it yourself depending on the restaurant you go to. and japchai (sp) isgood too.

spring rolls, Pho, rice with beef or pork, bo luc lac with fried rice. Vnmese food is awesome.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by geminifly

Not to thread jack but anybody know whats good at a Korean bbq, Im going next wk and dont know what to order!
bulgogi is litterally my favorite food in the world. ITs marinated beef, cooked of course. If you dont like it, ill personally buy your dinner. (real good)

Sup yall, thanks for yall help, after seein a pic of Pho on the menu, i couldnt do it
laugh.gif

I ended up havin Chicken,broccli, and onion stuff...very good. i willl be goin there again. they had this hot sauce on the table, a lil bit went a long way.
Word son, its that good?
laugh.gif
I gotta try it, somebodymentioned it to me before and told me that it was real good as well so now Im anxious
to check it out.

whatever the case, wherever the restaurant, just go with the #1. you'll go home happy and full.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I get so sick of pho..
sick.gif

I would recommend you not to go to a Vietnamese resturante at all. Me being vietnamese and all, the food isn't as good as cambodian me being cambodian as well.
Cambodian food? You can get Thai food and get the same experience.
laugh.gif
WRONG.

last time i checked, thai people didn't eat Prahok (cambodian NTers know what i'm talking about
laugh.gif
)

vietnamese hoagie(sandwich)

porkchops and rice

pho tai

drink..... its all about the soda chan. crackk soda lemonade with sugar

p.s. i am viet, and obviously i cant speak it so excuse my non vietnamese names lol

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Not to thread jack but anybody know whats good at a Korean bbq, Im going next wk and dont know what to order!
bulgogi is litterally my favorite food in the world. ITs marinated beef, cooked of course. If you dont like it, ill personally buy your dinner. (real good)

laugh.gif

I ended up havin Chicken,broccli, and onion stuff...very good. i willl be goin there again. they had this hot sauce on the table, a lil bit went a long way.
Word son, its that good?
laugh.gif
I gotta try it, somebody mentioned it to me before and told me that it was real good as well so now Im anxious
to check it out.

its that good. i hope you get a spot that knows what they doin...then again there hasnt been a place thats made it bad...anyway just enjoy/.

The majority of Vietnamese restaurants are Pho restaurants. It's like ordering a cheeseburger at in and out, pretty basic. But if you're not intonoodles, the rice plates and bun is pretty good too. Grilled meat over rice or dry noodle with fish sauce. Damn near everything is good.

Back
Top Bottom