What do you think are Jay-Z's best album(s)?

Reasonable Doubt, by far.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

just stay away from vol 3. maybe kingdom come also, it seems to be universally hated, i'll get around to it sooner or later.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Reasonable Doubt
The Blueprint

I honestly don't get why people loved The Black Album so much. It was good, but it wasn't one of his best IMO.

Wow, TBA was nothing but heat from start to finish (with the exception of Change Clothes).

What More Can I Say
Encore
Threat
99 Problems
PSA
Allure
Lucifer
My 1st Song (this would've been the perfect way for Jay to end his career)

reasonable_doubt.jpg

and CROSSISOM, did you know that Jay wasn't even on the original version of Renegade?

em wrote it for him and one of his dudes from D-12, but the record company made him give the song to jay for that album in exchange for a feature jay did onone of his songs.

Originally Posted by LB81986

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I really don't understand how there isn't more love for the Dynasty album. I think it's the production because he went in on every verse.

Production on Dynasty is
pimp.gif
. Its like a prequel to the Blueprint, production wise. Maybe too much Bleek is why the CD gets slept on.

stop the tales. there was not that much bleek and he killed every verse he had.

sigel was on every song but like 2.

Originally Posted by size twelve

and CROSSISOM, did you know that Jay wasn't even on the original version of Renegade?

em wrote it for him and one of his dudes from D-12, but the record company made him give the song to jay for that album in exchange for a feature jay did on one of his songs.
[Florida Evans] That's Blasphemy!!! [/Florida]

I need articles, soundclips, something. This can't be true!
eek.gif
You have forsaken my eyes. Damn you!!!!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom