What do you think are the oldest wearable DS OG's?

Just curious what you guys think are the oldest pairs of DS Jordans that could be wearable without cracking or crumbling.

I think we've all seen the pics of people trying to wear DS older OG's and Retros for the first time and have them crumble or tear apart or something like that. I remember seeing IX's that did for sure, as well as older models too. So what do you think are safe? X's, XI's, XII's? Or would you not trust anything more than five/six years old?

Just curious what you guys think are the oldest pairs of DS Jordans that could be wearable without cracking or crumbling.

I think we've all seen the pics of people trying to wear DS older OG's and Retros for the first time and have them crumble or tear apart or something like that. I remember seeing IX's that did for sure, as well as older models too. So what do you think are safe? X's, XI's, XII's? Or would you not trust anything more than five/six years old?

original XIs are all still wearable. Xs are for the most part but once in a while they will crumble so I would say Xi and everything after that is wearable as far as OGs go

original XIs are all still wearable. Xs are for the most part but once in a while they will crumble so I would say Xi and everything after that is wearable as far as OGs go

Originally Posted by bigj505

OG 1s are tanks

[/thread]

QFT

still got red/wht/blk '85 1's that are still going strong..after that, I believe the XI's and anything after that  are wearable

OG 1s are tanks

[/thread]

QFT

still got red/wht/blk '85 1's that are still going strong..after that, I believe the XI's and anything after that  are wearable

X's are pretty durable I believe. I have OG 8's that were DS and I wore them recently and they were fine as well. I think most of it depends on how they are stored

X's are pretty durable I believe. I have OG 8's that were DS and I wore them recently and they were fine as well. I think most of it depends on how they are stored

OG 1s are tanks

[/thread]
This.
pimp.gif

i have a pair of aqua 8s that are fine to wear normally
but that is unusual i suppose

w/o the AJ1 outlier - I agree w/ AJ11 as a good rule of thumb

i have a pair of aqua 8s that are fine to wear normally
but that is unusual i suppose

w/o the AJ1 outlier - I agree w/ AJ11 as a good rule of thumb

Back