What do you think are the oldest wearable DS OG's?

OG 1s for sure. I wear my 1985 Royal Blues and have no problems.

My OG Raptor VIIs have held up really well too.

OG 1s for sure. I wear my 1985 Royal Blues and have no problems.

My OG Raptor VIIs have held up really well too.

og 1's are the only really wearable og's.. everything after that just depends on how they have been stored and kept through the years, i seen alot of the listed shoes crumble and crack, so its basicly a gamble you take with wearing og's

og 1's are the only really wearable og's.. everything after that just depends on how they have been stored and kept through the years, i seen alot of the listed shoes crumble and crack, so its basicly a gamble you take with wearing og's

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Def. OG 1s, but after that I think a lot of OG VIIs are wearable. I have had 2 pairs of OG Hare VIIs that were perfectly wearable.

co-sign. I seen a ton of hare AND bordeaux 7s that were still wearable. Had the Phylon midsole I think. Def. not like the polyurethane midsole where it cracks like it had in the cardinals and the olympics.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Def. OG 1s, but after that I think a lot of OG VIIs are wearable. I have had 2 pairs of OG Hare VIIs that were perfectly wearable.

co-sign. I seen a ton of hare AND bordeaux 7s that were still wearable. Had the Phylon midsole I think. Def. not like the polyurethane midsole where it cracks like it had in the cardinals and the olympics.

Back
Top Bottom