What do you think are the oldest wearable DS OG's?

OG VIII (
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

the 1s.... and then skip it all the way to the 10s.

and from there on, you should be good.

Thanks - this is what I was trying to ask, lol. That's the answer I was looking for.

Originally Posted by never wear them

the 1s.... and then skip it all the way to the 10s.

and from there on, you should be good.

Thanks - this is what I was trying to ask, lol. That's the answer I was looking for.

as far as durability for an OG shoe.. would have to go to the 1s and the 12s....
those 1s from the late 80's are still holding up.. and OG 12s are a tank of a shoe durabilty wise.

as far as durability for an OG shoe.. would have to go to the 1s and the 12s....
those 1s from the late 80's are still holding up.. and OG 12s are a tank of a shoe durabilty wise.

Yes. We've all seen it, but wouldn't hurt to bring it back for this post.

1:53 Sole Supreme's OG Infra VI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes. We've all seen it, but wouldn't hurt to bring it back for this post.

1:53 Sole Supreme's OG Infra VI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Def. OG 1s, but after that I think a lot of OG VIIs are wearable. I have had 2 pairs of OG Hare VIIs that were perfectly wearable.

Def. OG 1s, but after that I think a lot of OG VIIs are wearable. I have had 2 pairs of OG Hare VIIs that were perfectly wearable.

^I said it. And mine do not crumble. I do not say the 8s
on a whole because I know most people don't take good
care of their shoes like I do.

^I said it. And mine do not crumble. I do not say the 8s
on a whole because I know most people don't take good
care of their shoes like I do.

In general, OG Is and XI+ you can't go wrong, but I know someone who un-DS'd some OG white/red XIIs and red soles started cracking and falling apart, maybe because they dried out.

In general, OG Is and XI+ you can't go wrong, but I know someone who un-DS'd some OG white/red XIIs and red soles started cracking and falling apart, maybe because they dried out.

Back
Top Bottom