What do you think of the way your parents dress?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

My dad is 43. On regular days Jordans and Lebrons with basketball shorts and plain tees or beaters when it's hot, sweatpants and track jackets when it gets cold.
My mom is 44 today. She has always had style. My mom can rock off brand stuff and make it look like it's worth hundreds.

pimp.gif

My dad is 43. On regular days Jordans and Lebrons with basketball shorts and plain tees or beaters when it's hot, sweatpants and track jackets when it gets cold.
My mom is 44 today. She has always had style. My mom can rock off brand stuff and make it look like it's worth hundreds.

They know how to dress. Well, my mother helps my father tho
happy.gif
. But yeah, my mom as style, my father too, but not always
wink.gif

They know how to dress. Well, my mother helps my father tho
happy.gif
. But yeah, my mom as style, my father too, but not always
wink.gif

My dad doesn't get fresh at all. He is a very practical person. Clothes don't mean anything to him.

My dad doesn't get fresh at all. He is a very practical person. Clothes don't mean anything to him.

folks are in their 50s. mom watches all those style/fashion shows and my father is her guinea pig
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
but they're legit in terms of style of dress

folks are in their 50s. mom watches all those style/fashion shows and my father is her guinea pig
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
but they're legit in terms of style of dress

my dad is a surbuban biker, kind of dresses like martin lawrence in wild hogs and my mom rocks nike and coach almost every day

my dad is a surbuban biker, kind of dresses like martin lawrence in wild hogs and my mom rocks nike and coach almost every day

My parents don't have fashion sense but they wear what they feel comfortable in and it helps if the clothes are cheap. They don't like to spend $$$ on clothes or shoes.

Back
Top Bottom