What do you think of the way your parents dress?

My parents don't have fashion sense but they wear what they feel comfortable in and it helps if the clothes are cheap. They don't like to spend $$$ on clothes or shoes.

My mom dresses like a politician
my Dad dresses like he's throwing a summer bbq (khahis and those "Dad shirts" ) the other day he had some of those Funkmaster flex driving shoes (the brown dressy 310 motorsport ones) and I just LOL'd at him

My mom dresses like a politician
my Dad dresses like he's throwing a summer bbq (khahis and those "Dad shirts" ) the other day he had some of those Funkmaster flex driving shoes (the brown dressy 310 motorsport ones) and I just LOL'd at him

they both dress fine/normal. moms has some style, dad never cared about fashion/expensive clothes but he just dresses regular he dont look like a bum or wack.

never been embarrassed.

they both dress fine/normal. moms has some style, dad never cared about fashion/expensive clothes but he just dresses regular he dont look like a bum or wack.

never been embarrassed.

My dad dresses like the typical white man who plays a lot of golf
laugh.gif

My mom ...
sick.gif

They both look ******ed on normal days, straight up old ppl status..... But, my dad looks super sharp when he dresses up for special events.

They both look ******ed on normal days, straight up old ppl status..... But, my dad looks super sharp when he dresses up for special events.

Mom dresses really really well. I even listen to her on some things.

Dad also dresses pretty well at least for work. Not mom's caliber but still.

Mom dresses really really well. I even listen to her on some things.

Dad also dresses pretty well at least for work. Not mom's caliber but still.

Mom dresses well. She has style. Dad on the other hand looks like garbage. He's trying to dress like me now. He wants some RRL jeans and etc while we all know his fat butt would make them jeans explode SMH.

Mom dresses well. She has style. Dad on the other hand looks like garbage. He's trying to dress like me now. He wants some RRL jeans and etc while we all know his fat butt would make them jeans explode SMH.

my dads one dapper dude... his childhood friends always tell me that he was always super fresh with his fits.

cant say the same about my mom lol.. i love her to death but she spent all her younger years in the books.

my dads one dapper dude... his childhood friends always tell me that he was always super fresh with his fits.

cant say the same about my mom lol.. i love her to death but she spent all her younger years in the books.

Back
Top Bottom