What do you think of the way your parents dress?

My mom isn't that bad. But my pops....he had on and ICEBERG shirt the other day. I'm guilty for just letting him rock tho lmaoooo

My mom isn't that bad. But my pops....he had on and ICEBERG shirt the other day. I'm guilty for just letting him rock tho lmaoooo

My mom's dresses nice, she has a pretty good sense of style. But my dad
30t6p3b.gif
Dude just doesn't care, he'll rock an old shirt and a pair of sweats most of the time. He also owns several pairs of "MJ jeans"
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

My mom's dresses nice, she has a pretty good sense of style. But my dad
30t6p3b.gif
Dude just doesn't care, he'll rock an old shirt and a pair of sweats most of the time. He also owns several pairs of "MJ jeans"
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

When you get older I notice people can wear "mean" suit/shirt/tie/shoes combo but can't dress for nothing outside of the office smh. I'm like you can coordinate your suits but not regular clothes?!

When you get older I notice people can wear "mean" suit/shirt/tie/shoes combo but can't dress for nothing outside of the office smh. I'm like you can coordinate your suits but not regular clothes?!

My dad actually dresses alright, nothing to be ashamed of while we're hanging out. He normally just wears a Dri-Fit shirt with some bball shorts. 90% of the time, that's his outfit.

My dad actually dresses alright, nothing to be ashamed of while we're hanging out. He normally just wears a Dri-Fit shirt with some bball shorts. 90% of the time, that's his outfit.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

my pops is fresh for an asian man. i give him the kicks i dont wear anymore

My dad takes my kicks too. He hates spending money on shoes and instead of buying new ones, he just takes mine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

my pops is fresh for an asian man. i give him the kicks i dont wear anymore

My dad takes my kicks too. He hates spending money on shoes and instead of buying new ones, he just takes mine
laugh.gif

My dad is 43 thinking he's 23...the other day was his birthday...he called me like "yeah fresh sean john fit...you know thats all I wear don't you...bout to get out here and kill em"?? I had the
indifferent.gif
sometimes he wears sandals tho...ugh lol

My dad is 43 thinking he's 23...the other day was his birthday...he called me like "yeah fresh sean john fit...you know thats all I wear don't you...bout to get out here and kill em"?? I had the
indifferent.gif
sometimes he wears sandals tho...ugh lol

Back
Top Bottom