What does it feel like being short?

Originally Posted by MMG

6'2 here
pimp.gif

Man we're like short tall people tho ( im 6'2 also), it's seriously underrated how many 6'2 Sz 13 guys there really are, we're a dime a dozen and I don't like it at all, i rarely run into girls taller than me which is the upside but 6'2 Ain't even special, I wish I was 6'4 now that's legit

Not that bad. The only downside is most clothes are made for taller people or people with longer legs. Like I have to get all of my pants tailored and I can't really shop online, because usually the male models are 5'10 $$* so the clothes will look different on methings like sports aren't that big a deal. It's not like there is a wealth of 6 footers looking to play basketball all the time. Most of the guys I play with are 5'9-10

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

5'10.It sucks being in the middle.
Far from short, and far from tall. 
tired.gif
Yeah I'm with you on this one. 5'11 but it's all good
pimp.gif
Solid height and majority of the girls are shorter so it's legit
i'm 5'11" as well... and its like, when i wear some boots to the club, i'm RIGHT under the threshold of being attractively tall...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPEG

6'2 is perfect height.

Below 5'8 manlet
5'10 average
6' you just made it
6'4+ doofy

you sleep , bruh...
plus 6'4".... might as well change your middle name from Jebediah to Yambuveli...

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm 5'7" 5'8". I've never had any problems getting women and I'm currently employed. Won't lie, I wish I could push another 3 inches out. My !%%*+! know not to wear heels when we out.
laugh.gif
Pretty much this
laugh.gif
 The taller chicks though seem to take this as a challenge like Russell Westbrook, and I gladly tell them to advance towards me.

Originally Posted by blakep267

things like sports aren't that big a deal. It's not like there is a wealth of 6 footers looking to play basketball all the time. Most of the guys I play with are 5'9-10

This, and being small feels damn good sometimes as long as you keep yourself fit. Lifting the same weights as a dude 3x your size, outrunning someone who thinks he's faster because of his long legs, and seeing their confused/angry stares=
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I wish I was a little bit shorter

I wish I had a quarter
Rusty you are 15 and 5'10. You are going to grow 
laugh.gif

5'6 here. It used to bother me a lot back in highschool. Then I realized that while height DOES play a significant role in our society when it comes to dating/respect/etc. you just have to stop giving a $!+# about it and go out and do your thang. Now I've got an amazing girlfriend, bout to graduate dental school, and life's all gravy. 

Originally Posted by SFC415

things like sports aren't that big a deal. It's not like there is a wealth of 6 footers looking to play basketball all the time. Most of the guys I play with are 5'9-10

This, and being small feels damn good sometimes as long as you keep yourself fit. Lifting the same weights as a dude 3x your size, outrunning someone who thinks he's faster because of his long legs, and seeing their confused/angry stares=
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Right except usain is 6'5 and being tall has NOTHING to do with strengthAnd my point is further proven with all the lame dudes who are 6'2 thinking that's what's up, Team Agent Smiths ftl

Its cool.

You actually look fly in clothes/kicks made for regular people, better leverage for smashing, longer life expectancy, don't hit your head everywhere you go, etc. as long as you're not ****** status...its not bad at all.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by MMG

6'2 here
pimp.gif

Man we're like short tall people tho ( im 6'2 also), it's seriously underrated how many 6'2 Sz 13 guys there really are, we're a dime a dozen and I don't like it at all, i rarely run into girls taller than me which is the upside but 6'2 Ain't even special, I wish I was 6'4 now that's legit
Is it really that rare??

I'm 6'1 Size 13. I don't really feel that tall all the time though either, but 98% of the girls I see are shorter than me, which is good.

Underlined is hecka true for me! That's what I tell all of my 6'4 friends.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by SFC415

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Right except usain is 6'5 and being tall has NOTHING to do with strength And my point is further proven with all the lame dudes who are 6'2 thinking that's what's up, Team Agent Smiths ftl

Being tall has nothing to do with strength, but try explaining that to many tall dudes who swear that they're athletic and strong just off their height alone. Isn't that what they always bring up? "Women want men who look like they can protect them."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

6'2 is perfect height.

Below 5'8 manlet
5'10 average
6' you just made it
6'4+ doofy

you sleep , bruh...
plus 6'4".... might as well change your middle name from Jebediah to Yambuveli...
Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by beh235

OP, you're a jerk for this thread. What's the point? Go find something constructive to do with your time.
indifferent.gif
there_is_no_need_to_be_upset.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last time I checked I was 6'2, hoping to be 6'3.
nerd.gif

I'm not trying to rustle anyone's jimmies but I believe it's far more difficult in society for short males when it comes to girls and certain careers.
This is laughable. OP has to be like a 15 year old kid to really think this is true. I am 5'7 and have dated girls taller then me. Its how secure you are as a person. And no parts of your career have anything to do with your height unless you are a pro athlete. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6'7 here and its awesome. I'm handsome too so when I go out on the town at night I shut it down. Short girls and tall girls like me, life is good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Rusty you are 15 and 5'10. You are going to grow 
laugh.gif
I hope growth is in Rusty's future, but my younger brother was 5'10 when he was a middle schooler. He MAYBE grew to 5'11 as of now.

I was 5'5 as a freshman in HS and now I'm 6'1. How people grow is amazing sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom