what does it mean when ur xi carbon fiber cracks?

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Your BMI is lard?

roll.gif

can we get real responses? niketalk these days, not too long ago when i first joined a few months before that niketalk was filled with helping people
you guys are joking about this guy's XI's cracking? what if it happened to you? dont even give me a "YOU MAD?" pic. niketalk is starting tolook like ISS
and to post starter, i think it means either jb's quality has dropped a lot or you just rocked them too hard

Damn, been hoopin in your DMPs? My IE XI lows cracked from playing ball. It didn't make much of a difference though.

lol it will be funny if these idiots put up a you mad pic cz i aint mad. My life doesnt = shoes just because my shoes crack don't mean ima sit here andcry. This thread can be locked. I don't need the "real answer"

Originally Posted by osubass1

when carbon fiber gets old, it becomes brittle and is highly sugject to cracking.
The age of the Carbon Fiber doesnt matter.

It is always brittle. It's very strong, but tends to crack and splinter rather than deform and bend under pressure.

if it cracks in THAT manner...you intentionally tried to bend it to see if it would crack. I've done it before on many of my jays.

Those appear to be DMP 11s. Two year old 11s would not be cracking yet.

DAMN!!! sorry mods but Ray Charles can see how terrible that CF cracked.
smh.gif
Ifeel bad for u dude. Meanwhile, mines look pristine, in DS condition, in my closet......sorry.
happy.gif

but seriously, i'd be pissed.

on dmp's you haven't worn, it's pretty bloody outrageous if you ask me.

In my opinion JB quality has been declining in the last few years. My foamposite carbon cracked after 6 months of balling in them but i have yet to have theXI's still hoping to get em

reason number 1 why folks should wear their shoes, at least once in a while. he hasn't even worn them yet and they have cracked.

jordan brand/nike has a lifetime guarentee on all products. if you feel that the product was poorly manufactured or had a flaw in craftsmanship, you can shipthem back to nike for a refund / replacement or voucher for the price of. i did it with my jordan xvi's, the sole cracked right in half exposing the innerair bubble and I DONT EVEN PLAY BASKETBALL! they gave me a voucher for 190$. i also sent in af1's that had holes in each side of the shoe where the glueran thin, and they replaced them as well. you can try that, but i dont think you want to part with your broken dmps.

Back
Top Bottom