What effect does Snoop use in Sensual Seduction?

device connected to keyboard...watch the video...you can see him with a tube in his mouth which does that sound...from what I know and have seen thats what isused.

My cousin made a talkbox using the same stuff this guy did. He won't stop singing Deep by Blackstreet
laugh.gif

man its called auto tune...its just a plugin version of a vocoder... snoop aint singin thru no damn keyboard... he cant play the damn keyboard...

to use one of the old school vocoders like roger troutman did u need to know how to play chords...

he uses the same +!!# t pain uses... pick the key u singing in... load the beat... and sing as horribly as u want...

I REALLY hope yall didnt think this dude was playing a keyboard and singing in a VIDEO of all things! u know they just lip sync right? lol

Autotune. Gotta use another program to go with it like Adobe Audition, Fruity Loops, Pro Tools or something. If you get your hands on it and need the settingsto sound just like him or T-Pain PM me. I got it and it sounds just like them.

since you dudes brought it up, what the hell made weezy think this #%*+ is hot? cant even listen to his most curent mixtapes and #%*+
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

since you dudes brought it up, what the hell made weezy think this #%*+ is hot? cant even listen to his most curent mixtapes and #%*+
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Theres you rproblem.

I think I'm in the wrong forumm just now seen it...I have AutoTune with it set to the TPain setting but I think they're wrong, if someone can point inthe direction to good settings, let me know.

Thanks in advance

my uncle use to have a voice box back in the day
It was a keyboard and it had a tube he would but in his mouth that wud change his voice

straight basura without autotune
e39159e8415fd24e01da7abe8e28ec31e3c51ea.gif
.� Still u gotta respecthomeboy hustle. He cant sing for nuttin, everybody knows it but he still selling records and cakin.

Snoop wants you to think he's using a talkbox... (ex. his music video and live performances)...but I say he's using auto-tune...
using a talkbox is pretty hard and snoop cant play the keyboard

laugh.gif
I made my own about two months ago from that video^^^

RIP Roger Troutman ...computer love is that song!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom