What else do you collect?

thanks guys! this is one of my favorite jerseys I have, together with my 50th Anniv Autographed jersey of Penny too.. I'll be havin 2 more authentics coming next month.. can't wait!
happy.gif

@icebox15: That Penny jersey is sick! I remember my school days.
pimp.gif

I might need your help with those authentics soon, bro.
smile.gif

@glitch008

sure bro, let me know what help I can do, for authentics, it's usually more of hard work, I don't pay my authentics at retail, they are quite expensive, I could get around 2 to 3 jerseys already from a price of a retail.

Nike and Adidas has the same sizing in terms of width, but I believe Reebok/Adidas Swingman is longer compare to Nike Swingman, if you're looking for USA Olympics jersey, you should get a size bigger than what you usually wear with the usual Swingman, since the sizing is a size smaller.

I can try to help you find, but can't guarantee, as you know 90% are fakes circulating around the net, but I'm sure you can still get one, just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by tRiCK32

for the jersey collectors: where do you get your NBA authentics or swingman jerseys?

i get authentics whenever i go to vegas at fashion show mall.   Or if i'm here in the PI... i just ask my sister to get swingmans for me and i pay her the peso amount. 

here's some of my collection again...

Still need some Kobe 8's, and Rondo home..
smile.gif

picture030cd.jpg

picture031k.jpg

picture028sq.jpg

picture029xp.jpg

@dako akong otin

I'm taking orders of NFL Premier jersey right now, it's the counterpart of NBA Swingman
smile.gif

@carlo

bro hahahaha! for some reasons I'm starting to collect both Kobe and Rondo jerseys, hopefully I can complete both their team jerseys, not hoping to complete the all-star ones, because it's either not enough cash or it's really hard to find
happy.gif

might start collecting game worn jerseys.. here's my 2nd game worn jersey..

Euroleague Champ! (not the same uniform though; different league patch)

Game Worn Ricky Rubio FC Barcelona Jersey

picture032rh.jpg

picture033wp.jpg

rubiobarcelona1.jpg

^ That's pure DOPE bro!
eek.gif

May I ask, how do you guarantee that it's an authentic game worn jersey?

@glitch008

as of the moment, I don't have any proof of being game worn, but based on the seller, it was game worn, since he's an FC Barcelona collector, he collects game worn FC Barcelona jerseys from various sports, knowing that FC Barcelona basketball jersey is not available for sale in public even in Spain, I guess there's a really big chance this was game worn, or maybe a game issued
smile.gif

^^can you help with twill usa jersey 2008? where can i get one and how much?

Is nike sizing same as adidas?

Is champion quality similar to adidas/nike? I have a reebok jersey. material is nize but the black faded.

thanks!

for all, how do you determine fakes from ebay? since the jerseys also comes with tags/brand new and authentic swingman label?

fake swingman are rare, since they don't have any investment value, but you can check those who sells players that are not done by the said brand specifically for soul swingman, if you've seen a seller selling Soul Swingman of Barkley, stay away.. Adidas never produced a Barkley Soul Swingman, as well as Nike Swingman of J. Will, as well as those Swingman jerseys of Bulls' alternate with Jordan.
smile.gif
HTH

just that they are normally priced at $100 compared to ebay prices of $20-30 for bids and $40-$50 for buy it now.

any answer to the twill 2008 usa basketball jersey? i see you have a kobe in your avatar.
smile.gif

The ones on the right are currently on heavy rotation on my i-Touch. UMC's: Blue Cheese, KMD: Peach Fuzz, Naughty By Nature: OPP, and KWAME: Ownlee Eue.

anyone know where can I source for DLSU UAAP Jerseys for players like Ritualo, Yeo, Cardona, or Meierhoffer or even Limpot?

Back
Top Bottom