What equipment will I need to customise Air Force 1 low?

I've never customised my own pair of shoes, but I think due to being artistic I could make myself a nice pair of customs. I just don't know what is needed to customise them. Can anyone who's done this before please help?

You need Angelus leather paint, and some masking tape. You can either use a paintbrush, or a spray gun. Spraygun for fades and if you want a better rounded look for larger ares, and paintbrush for smaller details. I would go with paintbrush if you're starting. You can use duller in your paint if you dont want it to be glossy/shiny. You can buy all of this off of TurtleFeathers. Go search them on Google. They have everything for very reasonable prices and they're just amazing! Take a look! 
smile.gif

You need Angelus leather paint, and some masking tape. You can either use a paintbrush, or a spray gun. Spraygun for fades and if you want a better rounded look for larger ares, and paintbrush for smaller details. I would go with paintbrush if you're starting. You can use duller in your paint if you dont want it to be glossy/shiny. You can buy all of this off of TurtleFeathers. Go search them on Google. They have everything for very reasonable prices and they're just amazing! Take a look! 
smile.gif

Thanks! I've heard something you have to put on or something before you start painting and after?? To get rid of the coat to protect the shoe or something?

Thanks! I've heard something you have to put on or something before you start painting and after?? To get rid of the coat to protect the shoe or something?
Oh right. You need Acetone. You can get that stuff at Lowes for like $7 in a big container. Its used to take the paint off. But be careful when you do it, you dont want to drench it cause it will melt your plastic and destroy midsoles if too much. You do need acetone tho. It will take the outer paint off. Just use it wisely.

Oh right. You need Acetone. You can get that stuff at Lowes for like $7 in a big container. Its used to take the paint off. But be careful when you do it, you dont want to drench it cause it will melt your plastic and destroy midsoles if too much. You do need acetone tho. It will take the outer paint off. Just use it wisely.

Thanks. I think I'll be able tondo it now

Back
Top Bottom