What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

"The main campus is located on a 1,022-acre (414 ha) site near Goleta, California, United States, 8 miles (13 km) from Santa Barbara and 100 miles (160 km) northwest of Los Angeles."

"Although UCSB has a Santa Barbara mailing address, as do other unincorporated areas around the city, only this entry parcel is in the Santa Barbara city limits."

Well there it is. But according to the Goleta wikipedia page the land the campus sits on isn't part of the land that was incorporated as Goleta last decade either.

Like I said man I dont know I just knew the mailing address says SB. 

Last edited:
Some women (who can grow them) shave their mustaches off.

A woman can grow hairs on her breasts. Turned down a bad one in college after feeling her in the dark, freaking out and turning the light on and then kicked her out. Found out a couple years later it was common, although most women pluck them out. I swear I thought that chick was on some ****** **** and panicked. :lol: :smh:

just remembered I pronounced hors d'oeuvres ( hores de vores ) for a minute :lol:

my wife almost gave birth laughing in the supermarket when she heard me say it :lol:

Last edited:
I thought the Star Spangled Banner's lyrics were "for the land of the free and the home of the brave" until a month ago.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten workout advice and tips on making post workout shakes from DCAllAmerican.. Not that there's anything wrong with it but it kinda feels like I've been bench pressing with a female spotter.

crying-black-man-o.gif

I'm pretty sure I've gotten workout advice and tips on making post workout shakes from DCAllAmerican.. Not that there's anything wrong with it but it kinda feels like I've been bench pressing with a female spotter.

crying-black-man-o.gif

She's the Brienne of Tarth of NTWT.... The black Brienne of Tarth :lol:...

Turns out, it's "metro boomin want some more, *****"
not "bet yo booty want some more, *****"

I thought the Star Spangled Banner's lyrics were "for the land of the free and the home of the brave" until a month ago.
how old are you, b?

Many people don't know that brah.

"O'er" sound like "for the" when sung.

I didn't know the Star Spangled Banner had numerous verses until like 2013, real talk. :smh: :lol:

I moved to the US in 8th grade and it was never mention in the two US History classes I took.

I went to a elementary school recital with this girl I was dating and the lil kids sang it. I sat my *** down after the first verse, but errbody kept standing. I had no idea why.

When the kids kept going.......

View media item 1447258

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom