What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

A fellow NT member recently told me Shrimp/Ham/Chicken fried rice and the Chinese food wings aren't real Chinese food dishes.

I legit thought about it for 2 days.

Blew my mind.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten workout advice and tips on making post workout shakes from DCAllAmerican.. Not that there's anything wrong with it but it kinda feels like I've been bench pressing with a female spotter.

crying-black-man-o.gif

CRINE.

roll.gif

Similar to OP, I thought Mexicans invented the Spanish language until like high school
mean.gif

never occurred to me that Spanish = Spain  
Another random fact is that the spanish language came from arabic. 

edit*

to be more specific, arabic influenced the spanish language a lot.

Last edited:
I thought approximately meant exactly for many many years.

When teachers be teaching us stuff in class and say, the answer is approximately 24.37. I thought they were just showing their vocabulary and using another word for precisely :smh:

Last edited:
Jesus christ I didn't expect this level of dumb *** ness from yall

Last edited:
Reactions: God
I used to think Mel Gibson and Tom Hanks were related when I was younger. Or the same person with different names :lol:

I didn't really know what a keurig/k-cup was until 2 years ago :wow: I just called them coffeemakers/filters...

I went to my normal barbershop buy my usual guy wasn't there so I got into another chair. The barbe then started asking me if I wanted a 2. I'm like I want it close( I've been saying close and low for the last 15 years to various barbers).

He looked puzzled and kept saying numbers. I then went home and googled what he meant.

Back
Top Bottom