What Fact Did You Learn At An Embarrassingly Late Age?

When I was a kid I used to think that the gas price listed was all you had to pay for a full tank.

Also, I wanted to be a cashier for the longest time because I thought that when people paid for their items and gave money to you, you would keep all the money. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I didn't know analysis sex meant in the pooper until I was in 8th grade. :lol:

Last edited:
When I was a kid I used to think that the gas price listed was all you had to pay for a full tank.

Also, I wanted to be a cashier for the longest time because I thought that when people paid for their items and gave money to you, you would keep all the money. :smh: :lol:  
:lol:

That's pretty funny

As a kid I thought that when you got a raise at work it was a one time thing and I could never understand why people were so hung up on a one time increase.

I used to watch flicks and every time somebody would hit a chick from the back I automatically thought he piihb. So I started having sex at an early age, u already know what I tried to do smh

How about the good ol "if you fap, your palms will grow hair" :lol: stayed away from fapping ever since

Ok I'll say it.....

I didn't learn how to fap correctly til the 8th grade. I did it wrong for like a year and a half. |I

I almost dont want to ask but....

How do you fap wrong?
Well me personally I was in the 7th grade lying face down on the floor doing some ******** homework assignment and this light skinned girl in my grade named CiCi kept poppin up in my head. We always used to flirt and **** and I was really trying to focus but I kept getting this feeling in my meats. **** felt good man and my inductive reasoning *** noticed the more of my body weight I put on my meats and the more I focused on CiCi, the better the **** felt. 

Before I knew it I had nutted all over my drawers. That was a first. Did that whenever I got the urge for six months until I was at a ball tournament out of town and the team was staying together in a hotel and one of my ****** put me on game. 

Last edited:
never feel embarassed to learn or make mistakes. chances are there are others who don‘t know as well. keep learning in life.

When I was a kid, for the longest time, I thought my parents said "drown" instead of "ground"

I didn't know what ground meant, so I just went with it. I use to tell my teachers and friends all the time "My mom and dad said they're gonna drown me!"

Had me shook for a good minute, until my older sister corrected me :lol:

Last edited:
Ok I'll say it.....

I didn't learn how to fap correctly til the 8th grade. I did it wrong for like a year and a half. |I

Me too, as soon as I would bust I would stop fappin, when I realized that you should continue throughout the entire nut..... :wow:

When I was in elementary school I thought sex and giving head was the same thing. I thought suck my.... was just an insult. When I found out that girls actually did it... ish changed my life, b :wow:

I was pronouncing Tuesday like "Chews"-day until junior year high school.
History class was separated into groups of three, said "Chews"-day during our convo, and both partners stopped and looked at me:
"What did you say?"
"Chews-day?"
"You mean Tuesday?"
"Yeah...ummm...that's what I said..."

Ok I'll say it.....

It wasn't until after high school for me. I had sex before I got a nut from fapping. I'd do it but never to the point where I'd finish. One day my boy was telling me how his younger brother got caught fapping under his bed, Idk why but that's when I knew I was doing it wrong. The next time I did it, applied a little more pressure.

as22G.gif

Changed my life.

Back
Top Bottom