What fun perks do you have at work?

1. My boss urges me to go to school.
2. He lets me study on the job.
3. Past semester I needed to take a class that would require me to come in 3 hours late and he said just stay an extra 2 hours.
4. Free education at a really expensive school (900 a credit hour).

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I hand out paper towels and and gum in the bathroom at the club. $ is great but the perks are better. After a dude smashes in the stalls I get to finish her off. On some 6 hour shifts I get to hit up to 4 times.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some foul %#!

My boss's breasts
pimp.gif

I'm a contractor for the gov't. Spend most of my time browsing the web. Work is pretty simple but some random BS might need to get dealt with once every 1-2 weeks. Really, the hardest part of my job is getting there on time
30t6p3b.gif

We get as many NBDL Rio Grande Vipers [Rockets' developmental team] tickets that we want. It's pretty cool because the games are fun and this year the Rockets are playing OKC to start off the preseason down here. My company's chairman of the board is majority owner of the Vipers. There's little cool things like that I enjoy.

28% off sprint bills.........
180 a month for medical, dental and vision for my wife and 3 kids.....

thats all really.......i expect more to come with the huge merger that just happened, cant imagine now being a fortune 50 company and not having good perks.

We have happy hour once a week and we get to take home samples of products a year in advance. (I work in the official licensed sporting goods dept: NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS). Plus good benefits and discounts on all phone carriers.

It's just an intern position right now, but hopefully I'll be full time by this time next year.

Back
Top Bottom