What girls really do when they are with another man...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Well i've smashed/got dome from some who had bf's, so yeah..........
not tryna be sounding like a @$%! or nothing... but weren't you complaining on how your gf or wife was looking at what you post on NT??

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Well i've smashed/got dome from some who had bf's, so yeah..........
not tryna be sounding like a @$%! or nothing... but weren't you complaining on how your gf or wife was looking at what you post on NT??

That's another mod

roll.gif

Yay, another "all women are !#%! /all guys are pigs" thread?!

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I stay trusting and respecting women, and stay getting got.  I'm beginning to realize that the so called "good ones" are only one step removed from scum.
truest words ever spewed. My problem is that I always fall for the chicks that I myself would NEVER get at. By that I mean their personality is eh, or in most cases it's just a feeling. But sure enough those types ALWAYS like me, and the rest always ends up being ugly from there. 
As stated in this thread, and told by me by someone smarter than I, take care of yourself and the rest will fall into place.

No offense, but what do we (guys) do when we are with another woman? It sure as hell ain't playing video games. Not saying I'm not guilty of it too, but I think we need to stop criticizing women, and look at ourselves.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

No offense, but what do we (guys) do when we are with another woman? It sure as hell ain't playing video games. Not saying I'm not guilty of it too, but I think we need to stop criticizing women, and look at ourselves.

naw...more like look at YOU

it has nothing to do with the relationship its just type of girl/boy that your with. My girls going to college in September but im not worried for a second that shes gonna cheat cuz of the type of girl she is.

welp from past expierences, what i seen chicks with b/f do with me, Ive gotten kinda paranoid at what my girl could be doin....but I cant follow her 24/7 so i just rather just throw the trust out there instead of sweat it.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

right the %!%% on.

I stay trusting and respecting women, and stay getting got.  I'm beginning to realize that the so called "good ones" are only one step removed from scum.

Sounds like you're hanging around the wrong type of women then.  Maybe it's time for a change of scenery.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Sounds like you're hanging around the wrong type of women then.  Maybe it's time for a change of scenery.
Ah yes, that generic, knee-jerk response.  Not even remotely applicable as there is no "type" of women I hang out with, and there have been several changes of scenery.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Im working on a girl right now who she says she's single but has a boyfriend?? (He's in another city for school)

She wants it but is trying so hard not to feel that way
laugh.gif

Any suggestions NT to make her give it up
nerd.gif
devil.gif
physically overpower her.

Ah yes, that generic, knee-jerk response.  Not even remotely applicable as there is no "type" of women I hang out with, and there have been several changes of scenery.

Maybe it's you then
laugh.gif

Maybe it's you then
laugh.gif
That's probably very true.

Originally Posted by eight2one

welp from past expierences, what i seen chicks with b/f do with me, Ive gotten kinda paranoid at what my girl could be doin....but I cant follow her 24/7 so i just rather just throw the trust out there instead of sweat it.

yeah there you go, throw the trust out there and end up getting cheated on and looking like an idiot. but then again that could just be the non-trusting, over bearing dude that i am. 

ever since last year i've avoiding any and all possibilities of getting into a relationship and have just talked to/smashed the girl for like 2-3 weeks and then on to the next one. im too jealous of a person to be able to fathom being in a relationship.
indifferent.gif
@myself.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

yeah there you go, throw the trust out there and end up getting cheated on and looking like an idiot. but then again that could just be the non-trusting, over bearing dude that i am. 

ever since last year i've avoiding any and all possibilities of getting into a relationship and have just talked to/smashed the girl for like 2-3 weeks and then on to the next one. im too jealous of a person to be able to fathom being in a relationship.
indifferent.gif
@myself.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spiffydeezy

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

indifferent.gif
@myself.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

its not that i trust, but what other choice do i have?? Im not gonna be with her 24/7, and im not gonna calling her all day everyday seeing as to what she is up to, i know what she can be out there doing, so by default even tho i dont trust, i kinda have to or else im just gonna let my insecurities eat me alive....or being one of those controlling b/f is just gonna drive her further to cheat or resent me.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This site is the reason I cant trust females. Too many stories
smh.gif
smh.gif

True talk. Too many "she smashed the homies" replies.
frown.gif
The storied just proved me right.... but now the suspicion has quadrupled since reading all these stories

gets worst and worst

tired.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom