Originally Posted by oneM1C

Dita Statesman
dita-2009-spring-summer-statesman-02.jpg
damn you BALLIN

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RAWse

I'm rocking the Guccis u probably want
grin.gif

Basically...people love my frames. Got people who know damn well there's nothing wrong with their vision copping.
smh.gif
 People making a fashion sense out of my affliction.

I feel the same way, a lot of my friends have these expensive frames but have near perfect vision. And i have no reason why it irks me so much
laugh.gif

Maybe it's because my vision is so horrible it gets to the point where taking look freaky as !!%%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RAWse

I'm rocking the Guccis u probably want
grin.gif

Basically...people love my frames. Got people who know damn well there's nothing wrong with their vision copping.
smh.gif
 People making a fashion sense out of my affliction.

I feel the same way, a lot of my friends have these expensive frames but have near perfect vision. And i have no reason why it irks me so much
laugh.gif

Maybe it's because my vision is so horrible it gets to the point where taking look freaky as !!%%
smh.gif

Konishi's (old pair - surprised someone else actually mentioned the name), and just got a pair of Ray Bans last week..

Konishi's (old pair - surprised someone else actually mentioned the name), and just got a pair of Ray Bans last week..

laugh.gif
I got some Konishi's too. I hardly wear them cause I wear contacts. Once I get a new pair I'll probably switch
to half a year instead of the full year supply so I can rock my glasses more often.

laugh.gif
I got some Konishi's too. I hardly wear them cause I wear contacts. Once I get a new pair I'll probably switch
to half a year instead of the full year supply so I can rock my glasses more often.

Some Giorgio Armani frames. They're garbage now, need to get new frames.

Some Giorgio Armani frames. They're garbage now, need to get new frames.

Does anybody have such bad eyes that your lens on your glasses are dumb thick?

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I dont think my vision is that bad but my glasses lens are pretty thick and I dont really wear em that much since I wear contacts but I wore em one time to work and they started crackin jokes on how thick my glasses were
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I dont think my vision is that bad but my glasses lens are pretty thick and I dont really wear em that much since I wear contacts but I wore em one time to work and they started crackin jokes on how thick my glasses were
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I want these pair of glasses but they're like 475$ online.

Where can I pick these up? Lindberg 9505.

Oh btw, I wear gucci 1885. I'm not gucci advacate but the sales man put it on my face, and i like the shape so i'mma just go w/ it.

I want these pair of glasses but they're like 475$ online.

Where can I pick these up? Lindberg 9505.

Oh btw, I wear gucci 1885. I'm not gucci advacate but the sales man put it on my face, and i like the shape so i'mma just go w/ it.

Back
Top Bottom