What Glasses Frames Yall Rockin Wit?

just got these:
claiborne-Graduate-eyeglasses-0TF4.jpg

weird thing is... the optometrist said my prescription is virtually non-existent, all I have is astigmatism in both eyes, but with a script of  -.025 in one and plano in the other.
dunno how my vision has gotten better over the years.

just got these:
claiborne-Graduate-eyeglasses-0TF4.jpg

weird thing is... the optometrist said my prescription is virtually non-existent, all I have is astigmatism in both eyes, but with a script of  -.025 in one and plano in the other.
dunno how my vision has gotten better over the years.

Does anybody have such bad eyes that your lens on your glasses are dumb thick?

yes

i got half frame glasses or whatever and i had to get a nikon 5 lenses (i think) cause otherwise they would look dumb thick like you said. my next pair im gonna go for a bigger frame so i dont have to get the nikon 5s and save money
smh.gif

Does anybody have such bad eyes that your lens on your glasses are dumb thick?

yes

i got half frame glasses or whatever and i had to get a nikon 5 lenses (i think) cause otherwise they would look dumb thick like you said. my next pair im gonna go for a bigger frame so i dont have to get the nikon 5s and save money
smh.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I want these pair of glasses but they're like 475$ online.

Where can I pick these up? Lindberg 9505.

Oh btw, I wear gucci 1885. I'm not gucci advacate but the sales man put it on my face, and i like the shape so i'mma just go w/ it.
You'll never get a cheap Lindberg frame - for 2 reasons. The frames are expensive (Cost me about $120 just to buy the parts) and then it's expensive to have someone put them together. A normal frame takes about 2 minutes to be "glazed" and costs me about $6 but a rimless is nearer $50 because it takes half an hour or so - and you want them done right. You also need to use a harder plastic for the lenses so it's strong enough to have holes drilled in it.

Oh btw, I wear gucci 1885. I'm not gucci advacate but the sales man put it on my face, and i like the shape so i'mma just go w/ it.
You'll never get a cheap Lindberg frame - for 2 reasons. The frames are expensive (Cost me about $120 just to buy the parts) and then it's expensive to have someone put them together. A normal frame takes about 2 minutes to be "glazed" and costs me about $6 but a rimless is nearer $50 because it takes half an hour or so - and you want them done right. You also need to use a harder plastic for the lenses so it's strong enough to have holes drilled in it.

I have a pair of Guess frames I got them for free and they are now bent because I have a bad habbit of falling asleep in them.
I need new frames, don't think I will ever pay for a pair though. sweet insurance ftw

I have a pair of Guess frames I got them for free and they are now bent because I have a bad habbit of falling asleep in them.
I need new frames, don't think I will ever pay for a pair though. sweet insurance ftw

Got some simple Ralph Lauren Frames since last summer.
Been lookin for something new though
o

Got some simple Ralph Lauren Frames since last summer.
Been lookin for something new though
o

Originally Posted by kdawg

Thank you for dropping knowledge. I still want those lindberg!! 475 is
sick.gif
and even online isn't giving up, they still want me to drop 420$.

Back
Top Bottom