What good with this dude Yung Berg?

Originally Posted by haiti5

haiti5....first off much respect for showin respect to King Shorty.....real recognize real.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im far from a thug..but i know my history

Don't they have a song w/ Young Dro???
they might...i know a song on WGCI with fab had been in rotation...

but man i heard what they was spittin and its that tired assss chicago typical rap issh. like if u gon do the crack rap..BE GOOD AT IT! thas all im sayin..and everytime i go home i see the L.E.P van drivin on 63rd
nerd.gif
...goons is lurkin

�Yeah, they got one haiti.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Don't they have a song w/ Young Dro???

I been looking for that song forever ... it prolly the only Dro song I don't have ... even ripped that Youtube video for majority of his verse.

if i ever caught my 16 yr old son rappin like that id beat his asssss...nig aint have no 60k at 13...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

lol dude said:

" my album got pushed back like FLORIDA's hairline "

Word, dude was going hard for NO reason
laugh.gif
Like where the hell that come from..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i got mixed feelings about this dude
laugh.gif
yeah me too.... anger & disgust.

roll.gif
roll.gif

now i just finally watched this...
eek.gif
@ dude having the audacity to sayhe produced all of his album.EXECUTIVE produced it (dumb ___ ) & on top of that his production from his peoples is top notch so thats one thing i cant hateon him with. This has to be the only weak Chicago dude i ever heard on the mic...for real
smh.gif

This has to be the only weak Chicago dude i ever heard on the mic...for real
theres more where that came from
laugh.gif
but forreal i expect that bulls chain to be on the westside or southside this summer around someone elsesneck..

plenty more where that came from.....dude don't be here though....he is in Cali or sumwhere behind Ray J....i ain't hatin charlie get ya money while ucan.....but i don't think he will be wearing them chains around here like that though.....he know what's up.....welcome to grimmeyville.......and asfar as LEP go.....GOONS!!!!!! PERIOD.......no more to discuss....

Originally Posted by haiti5

This has to be the only weak Chicago dude i ever heard on the mic...for real
theres more where that came from
laugh.gif
but forreal i expect that bulls chain to be on the westside or southside this summer around someone elses neck..
Originally Posted by youngp773

plenty more where that came from.....dude don't be here though....he is in Cali or sumwhere behind Ray J....i ain't hatin charlie get ya money while u can.....but i don't think he will be wearing them chains around here like that though.....he know what's up.....welcome to grimmeyville.......and as far as LEP go.....GOONS!!!!!! PERIOD.......no more to discuss....
Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Yea, N's already got one of his YB chains...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Seems like his neck is gonna be naked once he steps foot in the Chi...

laugh.gif

chicago n's bawhahahaha

"ight ...ight ..ight ight"

roll.gif
old dude thas slugged is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom