What happened to men?

Not even on some macho steeze. Just some observation I've been making out in public. Have men lost their dignity to the point they're letting women walk all over them? It's crazy how I have to check women and their aggressive tone on a frequent basis these days. Like I don't know how you talk to your man at home like a pet but don't come at me that way in public. Been noticing this in women of all shades white, black, yellow, purple, green, etc in the NYC area.
My BM been wild aggressive or completely passive these past few months. When she should be aggressive she didn't care, or she'd snap on me in a second if I disagree with anything. I almost had a really bad incident on last Friday. Packed my stuff and went to my aunt's place .. we weren't really in a relationship just co parenting but she can't be reasoned with so I'm out.

931052098.png
don't knock it til u try it. u might like it.

My girl gets mad when I don’t let her pay for stuff. Then I act like it’s such a big deal to let her.

Then I proceed to reap the benefits
76C03BF4-01CF-410A-9B7D-1359670849D8.png

Me and my ex would take turns paying. When it was her time to pay, she would give me the money before hand.

Me and my ex would take turns paying. When it was her time to pay, she would give me the money before hand.

That’s a good move :lol: my shorty just pays outright. Whoever is paying just pays. I make more + side bread so I try to do more but she legit be mad as ****.

She keep the ziploc full of coupons too :blush:

Of course it can be taking someone out for a night/event on your treat but you grow a relationship with a new person, now SO, they become a close friend of yours. Very close.

it comes down to if this person is your friend or even best friend do you let this best friend of yours to pay for you meal after meal? And you don’t offer to pay all of it or at least your part? What does that say about you as a person? Always smooching off your supposed best friend.

I'm not a dude.

I already knew what I posted. Facts are facts.

And since a lot of yall hate women so much, get at it. Get big mad.

Back
Top Bottom