What happened to Mr. Chi City.

He's not dead and Youtube did not suspend him, or whatsoever.

He just stopped making videos, because he wants to focus on his life and the people in it. He said he'll probably return, if he feels that the time is right.

He just stopped making videos, because he wants to focus on his life and the people in it. He said he'll probably return, if he feels that the time is right.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by nick0lis

youtube had him deaded

This. Youtube wasn't playing around after dude exposed them.
I was wondering. I miss his videos 
frown.gif

EDIT- I forgot he said he was done making videos. 

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by nick0lis

youtube had him deaded

This. Youtube wasn't playing around after dude exposed them.
I was wondering. I miss his videos 
frown.gif

EDIT- I forgot he said he was done making videos. 

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Was this his official release statement? herb

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Was this his official release statement? herb

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Dude got a TV show.
Something along these lines..

He blew up so fast on youtube that companies like HBO wanted him to do work for them. He said if he signed with HBO then they would make him stop making vids.. obviously he doesn't wanna disappoint his fans, so he didn't sign. But now, probably a bigger company offered him A LOT of money, so he could work under them.. aint that some $!%%

I saw chi tweet a couple weeks ago, some of u NT'ers are so gullible

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Dude got a TV show.
Something along these lines..

He blew up so fast on youtube that companies like HBO wanted him to do work for them. He said if he signed with HBO then they would make him stop making vids.. obviously he doesn't wanna disappoint his fans, so he didn't sign. But now, probably a bigger company offered him A LOT of money, so he could work under them.. aint that some $!%%

I saw chi tweet a couple weeks ago, some of u NT'ers are so gullible

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rell

my home girl tweeted that question a couple of weeks ago and he followed her and DMed "shhhh i'm not dead, just trying to get my life together, how are you?"

screencap or go mimis

my home girl tweeted that question a couple of weeks ago and he followed her and DMed "shhhh i'm not dead, just trying to get my life together, how are you?"

screencap or go mimis

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

screencap or go mimis
mimis
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

screencap or go mimis
mimis
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom