What happened to Mr. Chi City.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Rell

my home girl tweeted that question a couple of weeks ago and he followed her and DMed "shhhh i'm not dead, just trying to get my life together, how are you?"

screencap or go mimis

just seein this, ill see what I can do, but he basically said the same thing on Twitter earlier today

my home girl tweeted that question a couple of weeks ago and he followed her and DMed "shhhh i'm not dead, just trying to get my life together, how are you?"

screencap or go mimis

just seein this, ill see what I can do, but he basically said the same thing on Twitter earlier today

screencap or go mimis

screencap or go mimis

screencap or go mimis

screencap or go mimis

randomly checked him up on youtube after seeing the asian kid getting beat up in chicago and he released a video today:

randomly checked him up on youtube after seeing the asian kid getting beat up in chicago and he released a video today:

Originally Posted by Based Mod

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom