What happened to these guys?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by eight2one

i thought Dwash was gonna be a star a couple years ago.
dude made one of the stupidest moves in recent history. Signed with and agent days before the draft, wasn't selected and lost his amateur status. dude could have went back to Memphis and had a couple more years of ball in him

and I dont think crying after missing free throws helped him show he was mature enough for pro ball

Cedric Bozeman??

He woulda been a lottery pick this year weak as this draft was.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Nikolas Tskitivilli?

sick.gif
I made him a beast in my 2K3 franchise though
laugh.gif

telfair will start this year(rubio is going back to spain)

salim stoudamire is a name you should be wondering about. luckily he is now with the bucks

wheres dude with the Salim avy/sig combo! dude must be the only person who likes stoudamire as much as me

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

telfair will start this year(rubio is going back to spain)

salim stoudamire is a name you should be wondering about. luckily he is now with the bucks

wheres dude with the Salim avy/sig combo! dude must be the only person who likes stoudamire as much as me

I used to find it so funny that media kept saying JJ Redick was the best shooter in college basketball, when Salim Stoudemire shot a higher percentage and wasa better shooter overall

word, salim was a heck of a lot better shooter than reddick you could just see it by watching their individual games

but so far in the nba i guess reddick has done slightly more than him.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Cedric Bozeman??

He woulda been a lottery pick this year weak as this draft was.
bozeman plays for the anaheim D-fenders of the D-league

dwash is on the boston celtics summer league squad

with robert swift and mike sweetney!!!

walker and fezekas are the only two names i recall off the top

Ndubi Ebi......this dude started dunking in 5th grade when i heard about that I was like he's gonna be a beast in the NBA lmao this was years ago tho. Atleast he playin pro ball and makin something out himself.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Mustafa Shakur is my favorite.

Staf that's my dude. Plays over in Europe with Radenovic. Still one of my favorite Wildcats
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom