WHAT HAPPENED TO......

I don't know, but I LOVED "Wood Work." I was checking for them last year and I saw they had a new song on their myspace ... but nothing about analbum or anything. I don't particularly like Nappy Roots though ...

da backwudz had some nice song..guess the record company jus messed up their promotion for the album or didnt care about them at all

Da Backwuds are now the Labratz and Came out with the CD Atlantis Rising recently. Changed up names and added two more dudes. Honestly Atlantis Rising isbetter than Woodworks. The lyrics are very uplifting. Its definitely something young men today should listen to in today's day and age. Oh yeah you can getthe cd off of Itunes at least thats where I got mine.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Da Backwuds are now the Labratz and Came out with the CD Atlantis Rising recently. Changed up names and added two more dudes. Honestly Atlantis Rising is better than Woodworks. The lyrics are very uplifting. Its definitely something young men today should listen to in today's day and age. Oh yeah you can get the cd off of Itunes at least thats where I got mine.

sad thing is that the dudes are not gonna get any more play time because theyre spittin positive messages and uplifting the black community
tired.gif

Just support and spread the word I guess thats what I do. I got at least three on Labratz now so...

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Da Backwuds are now the Labratz and Came out with the CD Atlantis Rising recently. Changed up names and added two more dudes. Honestly Atlantis Rising is better than Woodworks. The lyrics are very uplifting. Its definitely something young men today should listen to in today's day and age. Oh yeah you can get the cd off of Itunes at least thats where I got mine.

eek.gif
they switched it ALL up

backwoods was garbage... nappy roots first 2 joints was on point but the last one was ehhh

remember their 2nd single?

hell the first one was only hot cuz of the beat...

they cant rap to me and they just seem corny... like 2 dudes tryin make themselves the new, not so talented dungeon fam or somethin...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

remember their 2nd single?

hell the first one was only hot cuz of the beat...

they cant rap to me and they just seem corny... like 2 dudes tryin make themselves the new, not so talented dungeon fam or somethin...

grin.gif
but i gotta respect your opinion

^no doubt fam... gotta respect urs too... i aint gone lie "ur gonna love me" used to have me bouncin in the whip...
laugh.gif

-Trillville
the fat dude left for a solo career that so far hasnt happened... the other 2 dudes is still signed but prolly cant come up enough good songs for an album...

-Bone Crusher
aint nobody missin this dude tho his cd had a couple cuts...

-Jibbs
indifferent.gif
how old are u?

-Yukmouth
sick.gif
keep that westcoast !@*%... on the westcoast...

-Lloyd Banks
he ran outta punchlines shortly after the release of his debut album...

-Tony Yayo
50 cant afford another flop anytime soon

-Juvenile
ehh he needs manny and a better deal... utp is wack... even tho its his label... juvie + manny = crack

-Paul Wall
ehh... his 2nd cd was wack... he need to do some !@*% wit bun and keke... i heard him and cham made up but !@*% cham wack now too so who knows

-David Banner
ehh... his beats are still around and thats all that really matters...

-Twista
he turned into the fat, fast rapping version of fab...

-Youngbloodz
good %$%++$# question...

Nappy had a CD called Interstate a couple months ago. It was released online only. CD was OK.

ehhh... i started listenin to weezy wit the drought 3... i stopped when i heard him rappin wit autotune...

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Skee-Lo
Afroman
Lil' _______

afroman JUST dropped a cd like in the last 2 weeks called waitin to inhale...i dont listen to him at all i just seen it in the store i frequent...

Back
Top Bottom