What happens if you don't have enough money to pay for your food at a restaurant?

That must be so embarrassing if the cops really do come and you have a packed restaurant staring at you, laughing. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That must be so embarrassing if the cops really do come and you have a packed restaurant staring at you, laughing. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Happened at Denny's one time, my wife decided to invite her loser friend (at the time) and her bum +%% boyfriend.
This pig had to order two specialty breakfasts and her boy friend ordered one, she's one of those people that don't
breath through their nose when they eat
mad.gif

Anyway after watching this viking inhale 8 sausages and 2 waffles, my bill is $63 dollars...I was 16 so this was a lot of money considering
we stayed at an hotel the night before (on me). Didn't know I only had $43 in my account card was declined, they made me sign an insufficient
funds waiver and charged it to my credit card for next month.
you just started my morning off to good laugh.....thank you kind sir.

Happened at Denny's one time, my wife decided to invite her loser friend (at the time) and her bum +%% boyfriend.
This pig had to order two specialty breakfasts and her boy friend ordered one, she's one of those people that don't
mad.gif

Anyway after watching this viking inhale 8 sausages and 2 waffles, my bill is $63 dollars...I was 16 so this was a lot of money considering
we stayed at an hotel the night before (on me). Didn't know I only had $43 in my account card was declined, they made me sign an insufficient
you just started my morning off to good laugh.....thank you kind sir.

mad.gif

alien.gif
unless you're married to her now.

mad.gif

alien.gif
unless you're married to her now.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 0cks

"There's dishes in the back he got to roll up his sleeve..."

Yea this happened to me one time. I actually liked it so much and started working there. I advanced quickly because I had thoughts of grandeur. I was washing dishes one week, then mopping floors the next and then they finally I was on fry duty. It was a nice turn-of-events. Wanted to cop a Benz but I had to quit for school. Women were taking most of my paycheck anyways. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I made it to the bold thinking you were serious.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 0cks

"There's dishes in the back he got to roll up his sleeve..."

Yea this happened to me one time. I actually liked it so much and started working there. I advanced quickly because I had thoughts of grandeur. I was washing dishes one week, then mopping floors the next and then they finally I was on fry duty. It was a nice turn-of-events. Wanted to cop a Benz but I had to quit for school. Women were taking most of my paycheck anyways. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I made it to the bold thinking you were serious.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

If Im on this situation i will offer to leave my Cellphone or watch, ill go home to get money or barrow some cash from a friend or fam.

This.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

If Im on this situation i will offer to leave my Cellphone or watch, ill go home to get money or barrow some cash from a friend or fam.

This.

• Leave wallet/cellphone as collateral
  • Go home, get money
  • Return to restaurant
  • ??????
  • PROFIT

• Leave wallet/cellphone as collateral
  • Go home, get money
  • Return to restaurant
  • ??????
  • PROFIT

My paypal got declined once while I was at tullys and the waiter told us since we were so nice I could come back anytime, next week and pay it back. I said its cool and my cousin just paid for me. I was surprised she even entertained that Idea. So it depends on who is waiting on you.

My paypal got declined once while I was at tullys and the waiter told us since we were so nice I could come back anytime, next week and pay it back. I said its cool and my cousin just paid for me. I was surprised she even entertained that Idea. So it depends on who is waiting on you.

I'll be embarrass to find myself in a situation like this. I'll just leave my ID/cell phone at the restaurant and go home to get some cash.

I'll be embarrass to find myself in a situation like this. I'll just leave my ID/cell phone at the restaurant and go home to get some cash.

Back
Top Bottom