What If? Nike Air Jordan Clear Sole III's...

Ugly 
mean.gif

I remember back in the day when this pic first got posted alot of nters would be :pimp:....copped this and that
Now its :x :lol:

If I remember correctly, ain't that billy hoyle aint no chump holding that shoe?? **** that trader

I remember back in the day when this pic first got posted alot of nters would be :pimp:....copped this and that
Now its :x :lol:

If I remember correctly, ain't that billy hoyle aint no chump holding that shoe?? **** that trader

Your right. There was a lot of buzz when those pics first surfaced. But in these times, I don't think they would fare well. The current trend, colors. A clear sole is not "flashy" enough by todays standards.

I am kinda shocked like most Nters on here that people are not liking this shoe anymore. I think the type of clear sole is turning people off. If the sole was made with the same material as the V's, or XI's per say I think people would like them better. Just as the DB's looked that came out. You can tell the clear on these is really a different material but I can imagine how it would look with a different clear like the DB's and in my eyes they would look dope! Years ago this shoe was major! I guess heads these days don't look at it the same way. To me you think of the V's when you think of the first clear soles but to know that there was a III that had a clear sole first just blew my mind years ago. All clear soles yellow but look at them when they are icey and tell me they are not amazing!

If JB drops these joints everyone will cop and JB will sit back and say "You Gone Learn Today" (Kevin Hart Voice)

I am kinda shocked like most Nters on here that people are not liking this shoe anymore. I think the type of clear sole is turning people off. If the sole was made with the same material as the V's, or XI's per say I think people would like them better. Just as the DB's looked that came out. You can tell the clear on these is really a different material but I can imagine how it would look with a different clear like the DB's and in my eyes they would look dope! Years ago this shoe was major! I guess heads these days don't look at it the same way. To me you think of the V's when you think of the first clear soles but to know that there was a III that had a clear sole first just blew my mind years ago. All clear soles yellow but look at them when they are icey and tell me they are not amazing!
The front where the stitching is really ruins it.

i dont like them if you gonna throw a clear bottom on them it has to be a retro+ cw imo

Would love to see some peoples reactions if Tinker actually came out & said that this is how he intended the III's to initially release.

Wasn't a fan of these when they were originally put up on NT and I'm still not a fan. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom