What if this happened to you?

the funny thing is Mj probably would've been cool with him if he would've pulled out the 15k for the game worn jersey, Mj most likely took it as some kind of a chanllenge that cam brought up how much he spent on the auction, we all know Mj is perhaps the most competitive man on the planet earth.

the funny thing is Mj probably would've been cool with him if he would've pulled out the 15k for the game worn jersey, Mj most likely took it as some kind of a chanllenge that cam brought up how much he spent on the auction, we all know Mj is perhaps the most competitive man on the planet earth.

Wow
frown.gif

I remember the first time i saw this
roll.gif

Better question, what if Kanye never existed BronLe?

Spoiler [+]
jk

I remember the first time i saw this
roll.gif

Better question, what if Kanye never existed BronLe?

Spoiler [+]
jk

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

when jordan was playing i bought his shoes because i loved watching him play. now that hes out of the game. i buy his shoes for the MEMORIES I HAD around that shoe. for example when i got the retro 11 back in 2000...i went on a date with a cool person whom i really loved. i had an awsome time. when i go to buy the same shoe this time around i will do it to commemorate that time in my life. it doesnt have anything to do w jordan.

do people understand what im getting at here? maybe some of you older guys do.

That the reason why I buy shoes to this day! MEMORIES

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

when jordan was playing i bought his shoes because i loved watching him play. now that hes out of the game. i buy his shoes for the MEMORIES I HAD around that shoe. for example when i got the retro 11 back in 2000...i went on a date with a cool person whom i really loved. i had an awsome time. when i go to buy the same shoe this time around i will do it to commemorate that time in my life. it doesnt have anything to do w jordan.

do people understand what im getting at here? maybe some of you older guys do.

That the reason why I buy shoes to this day! MEMORIES

Back
Top Bottom