What if we did the unthinkable...

What if we planned an idea where we make as much people as we can around the world to not buy a specific pair or however many Jordan shoes just to show JB that we do not like what they are coming out with? THEY know people will buy whatever they make whether its ridiculous or not, so we can try to contradict that and go against that and actually put a saying in everyone's opinion. They think they can just make ++*$ shoes and still make money? NO! We can change this and actually not buy ANYTHING! For example the infrared package. We could try to tell EVERYONE in the world to not buy it and just leave it on racks on stores and see what happens. (well eventually it would go down in price and people would probably start buying) BUT SITLL, LETS PROVE OUR POINT. LETS MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE. Lets start with what shoes we should NOT BUY.

crazy stupid idea eh?

It seems like this topic pops up every month

If you don't like the product don't buy it, but what you're suggesting will never work because no matter what the product people will buy it and you won't be able to convince enough people to not buy it to actually make a difference

wow, that really is unthinkable
eek.gif

Yay another one of these threads! Responses that are coming

1. Jordan makes money when they ship the shoes to retailers not when they are purchased so it doesn't matter
2. NT can't convince the millions of people that buy Jordans to not buy them
3. There are people out there that actually like what jordan releases so they will buy it (crazy i know)
4. Cool story bro

I think it's a good idea... you should tell all your friends and everyone you know not to cop. This way I can get 3 pairs of everything I want with no problems 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

1. Jordan makes money when they ship the shoes to retailers not when they are purchased so it doesn't matter
3. There are people out there that actually like what jordan releases so they will buy it (crazy i know)
4. Cool story bro
roll.gif
i mma go with 4.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

4. Cool story bro

This man speaks the truth.

/Thread.

While we're at it why don't we not buy gas from one gas station. That way the oil companies will see that we don't like the price of gas.....

Originally Posted by felix88

While we're at it why don't we not buy gas from one gas station. That way the oil companies will see that we don't like the price of gas.....
Sorry man, that example doesn't correlate.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom