What is some of the dumbest $!!+ you've ever done in anger?

I kicked a hole in a wall
smh.gif

My bro tossed a baseball at me fast (no glove), I wasn't expecting it, caught and it hurt so I threw it a him really hard and he dodged it and it hit myneighbors house.
Wouldn't have been so bad if my mom didn't see it
laugh.gif

school fights
smh.gif

I called my mom a b
smh.gif

Stabbed a dude with a pen in college and try to puncture his neck (No E-thuggin) Looking back at it now, I could of killed him and be in jail and lost all myyears through my 20's. One that hurt me more, was when I punch my own brother in the face when we were in our early 20's, after that I never laid handson him again. I apologize, truly meant it, and know I did wrong.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Stabbed a dude with a pen in college and try to puncture his neck (No E-thuggin) Looking back at it now, I could of killed him and be in jail and lost all my years through my 20's. One that hurt me more, was when I punch my own brother in the face when we were in our early 20's, after that I never laid hands on him again. I apologize, truly meant it, and know I did wrong.

You sir, need anger management.

Stabbed a kid in his hand with a pencil in middle school. Hit an artery and blood started spurting out.
Punched a brick wall a couple times when I was drunk.

I threw my Streets of Rage game cartridge because it didn't would freeze when I put it in my Sega Genesis.

I threw my phone charger at the couch but missed. There is now a dent in the wall.

I have thrown a desk at the wall in class b/c some dude Marked my SUPREME shirt (Just got it by the way) with a WASHABLE MARKER..

And i have thrown a basketball at the bball coach because he cut me from the team..

I feel bad about all the things now

waste a half of tank of gas riding around town lookin for my ex girl. cuz we just broke up a couple of days earlier and her phone was always acting up callinpeople without her dialing, then once you picked up, you could hear everything going on around her! and i heard her and a dude talkin and laughing....ilistened for like 5 minutes and decided to take action...
laugh.gif
. i was beingselfish, but was hurt that she moved on so damn fast, but i cant blame her because i was doin my thing while we was together and she was loyal as canbe...
smh.gif
....i didnt find her that night dammit! o well,karma caught up to me!

hmmm, what else....

O, after my dad died, a couple of months after when i was mourning, i got high and drunk and went to trade a perfectly fine payed off rimmed and systemed upsuperchached 98 Buick Riviera for a brand new Chevy Monte Carlo with car payments...
nerd.gif
, and now we're in a recession!

Playing baseball my freshman year

I got hit by a pitch in the head and I was pissed to I punched the ground and broke 3 fingers

4th grade this chubby/fat white boy was annoying the hell out of me one day. It's so hazy for me now that I look back on it but I either hit him out ofextreme anger or some twisted logic for him thinking he can go around annoying me. I don't get mad 9 times out of 10 even then, I'd just act the partfor the sake of misdirection and manipulating ppl. Anyway end class he's doing something that pissing me off. I yell ++#! turn around and knock him out.Poor kid is laid out in a pool of his own blood as his nose bleeds profusely, comes to crying like a newborn. Right after I'm looking at my hand like whydid I do that?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
It was the first time I ever knocked someone out in one punch. Teacher screamedat me and I went home. Next day I'm about to get in trouble they split us up asked us both the story. Since I literally couldn't remember due to myanger/arrogance I just played the race card. Didn't get in trouble.

Saw the kid a few years later in my JHS days and he looked horrible like looking 30, with an atrocious dental going on, all unkempt. I pitied him as we greetedeach other, when he saw me it's like one of his 1st memories wasme knocking him out. I mean kid was just one of the kids I joked around with during myclass clown days. I'm not remorseful but looking back logically and rationally I didn't have to do that but he just pushed my buttons.

1)Insulted one of my employees intelligence in front of all my other employees.
2)Broken down my bathroom door
3)Punched a concrete wall and sprained three fingers
4)Verbally beat down my driver instructor after he told me I failed my driver's exam
5)Broken my gamecube controller
I was a little hot-headed when I was young
laugh.gif
. Thank God I'm nothinglike that anymore.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by pushat973

Ripfan8I6 wrote:
I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od
F%$K OD....that's a no no**.... Death Sentence

**If your mom is a Black or Hispanic woman

Let's see,

punched a hole in the wall
broke the dining room chair
went on campus w/ my gun lookin for a j.o. who was talkin @%#$ about my seed
drove off while my girl was gettin out the car
tried to break the windshield w/ an umbrella while my girl was tryna drive off
Almost hopped a movin car and shot at a dude who mouthed off to my girl in the car

Went outside and tackles a random snowman after the Colts lost to the Patriots one year.

The kids weren't happy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

pushat973 wrote:

Ripfan8I6 wrote:

I called my mom a b
smh.gif
thats od
F%$K OD....that's a no no**....
Death Sentence

**If your mom is a Black or Hispanic woman

Let's see,

punched a hole in the wall
broke the dining room chair
went on campus w/ my gun lookin for a j.o. who was talkin $%+# about my seed
drove off while my girl was gettin out the car
tried to break the windshield w/ an umbrella while my girl was tryna drive off
Almost hopped a movin car and shot at a dude who mouthed off to my girl in the car

Im guessing you've been to JAIL..

A couple of times at that
laugh.gif

I needed to back up my files before we turned in our laptops back to the school the next day. I bought a PC-only harddrive at Best Buy when I had a Mac andcouldn't return it because it closed. So I got pissed and threw the box, breaking the hard drive so I couldn't return it period.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Stabbed a dude with a pen in college and try to puncture his neck (No E-thuggin) Looking back at it now, I could of killed him and be in jail and lost all my years through my 20's. One that hurt me more, was when I punch my own brother in the face when we were in our early 20's, after that I never laid hands on him again. I apologize, truly meant it, and know I did wrong.

You sir, need anger management.
Not anymore, I've realize what's important, and have accepted all the things, I've done in the past as stupid, and inconsiderate.I've talked about it with my brother before though. I've always wonder how one episode in a person's life can really destroy them. And I canunderstand. When people are caught up in the moment, morals, values, and beliefs get thrown out the window. Especially, when your pride( stupid) gets in theway. I let a lot of stuff slide now, then what I would have done when I was younger. As long as I have my mind, my hands, and my heart to live and work anotherday, I'm winning.

funny i just punched a hole through my wall literally 5mins before posting this.

i threw my 360 controller out onto the street.

Back
Top Bottom