What is the best produced Hip Hop album of all time?

Needs to be mentioned

1233055711_mobb-deep-the-infamous-front.jpg

either the chronic, doggystyle or 2001. dre knows how to produce the entire soundscape of an opus better than any hip-hop producer. doggystyle's productionmatched the lyrics better than any other hip-hop album imo.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

E.1999 Eternal.
My man
pimp.gif

That album is a listening experience because of the production. The whole mood of it really transforms you to anotherplace. It's about to be the perfect weather/time of the year to break that joint out...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

E.1999 Eternal.
My man
pimp.gif

That album is a listening experience because of the production. The whole mood of it really transforms you to another place. It's about to be the perfect weather/time of the year to break that joint out...

Word...

When it gets cold out that !%+! is a must, and I'll be damned if "Crept And We Came" isn't the perfect Halloween song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

E.1999 Eternal.
My man
pimp.gif

That album is a listening experience because of the production. The whole mood of it really transforms you to another place. It's about to be the perfect weather/time of the year to break that joint out...

Word...

When it gets cold out that !%+! is a must, and I'll be damned if "Crept And We Came" isn't the perfect Halloween song
laugh.gif
E.1999 Eternal

is def getting a lot of spins in the whip lately..

classic rap album.

Damn I can't even pick just one really. I'll name some of my favorites tho:

Jay-Z - American Gangster
- The Black Album
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Young Jeezy - TM 101
Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle
Dr. Dre - The Chronic 2001
Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death
The Diplomats - Diplomatic Immunity
The Game - The Documentary
Kanye West - Late Registration
Project Pat - Mista Don't Play
Three Six Mafia - When The Smoke Clears
- Da Unbreakables
Wu Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang

Not the best produced, but 'Fantastic, Vol. 2' and 'Mecca & the Soul Brother' are up there.
I would probably have to say Illmatic though. Aw man, just the lineup of all the producers...

Back
Top Bottom