what is the craziest thing that happened to you or you have seen while camping out for some jordans

I live in houston and when the Jordan Paack 11/12s came out I tried to cop on ebay and order went through then later found out it was cancelled. I went up tomy local mall Greenspoint mall and camped out from 12;30am to 8:00 am to find out that the did not have a size 14 out of 5 stores in the mall. I went tobaybrook mall and 5 others malls and still no luck. Came back home and tried websites and still no luck. Finally found out about Osneaker.com and bought themfor 550 and then had to sell them due to tough times. After this, I got out of the Jordan game but making a comeback 4 the space jams and then im out again.

dang.... haha i havent had a crazy time yet. but the charitys 1s were tough for me to get cuz im at school tryin to text my dad telling him to please run downthere and get them. but at the end got them for christmas

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I live in houston and when the Jordan Paack 11/12s came out I tried to cop on ebay and order went through then later found out it was cancelled. I went up to my local mall Greenspoint mall and camped out from 12;30am to 8:00 am to find out that the did not have a size 14 out of 5 stores in the mall. I went to baybrook mall and 5 others malls and still no luck. Came back home and tried websites and still no luck. Finally found out about Osneaker.com and bought them for 550 and then had to sell them due to tough times. After this, I got out of the Jordan game but making a comeback 4 the space jams and then im out again.
smh.gif
you went to greenspoint?...%%!@!@ got shot over there for thecool greys a while back....

you was at baybrook? me too
pimp.gif
#$## was crazy over there...got my packthough

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I live in houston and when the Jordan Paack 11/12s came out I tried to cop on ebay and order went through then later found out it was cancelled. I went up to my local mall Greenspoint mall and camped out from 12;30am to 8:00 am to find out that the did not have a size 14 out of 5 stores in the mall. I went to baybrook mall and 5 others malls and still no luck. Came back home and tried websites and still no luck. Finally found out about Osneaker.com and bought them for 550 and then had to sell them due to tough times. After this, I got out of the Jordan game but making a comeback 4 the space jams and then im out again.
smh.gif
you went to greenspoint?...%%!@!@ got shot over there for the cool greys a while back....

you was at baybrook? me too
pimp.gif
#$## was crazy over there...got my pack though

my homeboy works at the footlocker at baybrook, asian dude, yeah that where i got my pack, and on friday my black n red 12s! just waiting for the spacejams now

i might have seen him/talked to him...i be in there all the time talkin with them dudes about jordans and stuff

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

i might have seen him/talked to him...i be in there all the time talkin with them dudes about jordans and stuff

u stay on the southeast or what?

i work in baybrook....moved to pearland tho.....not sure if thats southeast...but i used to live southeast

i work in baybrook....moved to pearland tho.....not sure if thats southeast...but i used to live southeast

ohh tight what store you work at?

ohh tight what store you work at?

sears
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I've seen dudes pull up with BBQ pits, and grillin up food at 2 AM.
Locked doors open up, and security responding to a call thinking it was a breach in.
Dudes literally losing a wad of cash that they end up never "finding"
Bunch of people crackin 18 packs and just relaxin like it was a summer night.

I live in the Northwest btw, and the few times i ever camped out, it hits the 40's and 30's in temperature
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wasn't for jordans, but it was at like 2am on RD of the tan yeezy's some dude broke into the mall, damn cops rolled up like the swat team about 10police cruisers deep, pulling over everyone.

it was horrible people were acting so damn dumb

never camped out for shoes..but i was passing by the mall and seen the craziest thing..
people camping out for the peapod 8's like they were DMP's or something..
thats it.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

never camped out for shoes..but i was passing by the mall and seen the craziest thing..
people camping out for the peapod 8's like they were DMP's or something..
thats it.
people camped for peapods? ha
and the only camp outs ive ever done were on black fridays

Craziest thing I ever did was camp at a Scheels' from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM to be the first in line for the original DMP.... my girl was with me and all BSaside bopped me up around 1 or 2 in the morning and it was smooth sailing after that. Second guy didn't show til after midnight and it was a triccle untilthe malls down north sold out.

This was the funny part though.... about 8AM an exodus of rejects that missed the DMP at the NorthSide malls flood Scheel's. They're all grumbly in thebacc like "I'm gonna rob that dude with the gold teeth when he come past me." I look bacc and smile, displaying my white gold grill. When I gotmy DMP first at 9AM it was well worth it, and the dude that was all salty actually offered me $500 for my size 10 when I strolled past him showing all mygolds. Some robbery right ?

That was my only real, hours-long camp out and with the possibility of a Space Jam repeat I'm not looking forward to it. Unless I can get bopped again inthe mall parking lot
laugh.gif

EDIT: Houstonians, what y'all know bout that 7713 Cullen Blvd ? ? ? ?
Nine long years
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I've lucked up..I haven't had a real problem getting Jordans, especially within the past 2 years. The craziest thing I've seen was when me and my boy both went to cop the 6/17 pack from River Oaks Mall. One dude tried to buy a 14 but the largest size that the store got was a 13, so you know he was salty. Also, two dudes tried to buy the 6s seperately and felt dumb when the cashier told them they had to buy the whole pack
laugh.gif

River Oaks in Cal City? I live right by there, their shoe game decent, I only go there when I cant cop online.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Craziest thing I ever did was camp at a Scheels' from 11:30 PM to 9:00 AM to be the first in line for the original DMP.... my girl was with me and all BS aside bopped me up around 1 or 2 in the morning and it was smooth sailing after that. Second guy didn't show til after midnight and it was a triccle until the malls down north sold out.

This was the funny part though.... about 8AM an exodus of rejects that missed the DMP at the NorthSide malls flood Scheel's. They're all grumbly in the bacc like "I'm gonna rob that dude with the gold teeth when he come past me." I look bacc and smile, displaying my white gold grill. When I got my DMP first at 9AM it was well worth it, and the dude that was all salty actually offered me $500 for my size 10 when I strolled past him showing all my golds. Some robbery right ?

That was my only real, hours-long camp out and with the possibility of a Space Jam repeat I'm not looking forward to it. Unless I can get bopped again in the mall parking lot
laugh.gif

EDIT: Houstonians, what y'all know bout that 7713 Cullen Blvd ? ? ? ?
Nine long years
frown.gif

pimp.gif
i used to live off cullen

Me and my girl camped for the 11/12 pack sat there all morning from 3:30 am till 8 30 first in line ended up chillin with two guys who missed the midnightrelease out silver spring

Originally Posted by inglewooood

general forum is ----> that way

So go already, stop complaining like an old lady
indifferent.gif

There was a brawl at champs here in chicago when the grapes came out. Major pain in the butt because we had to wait for the cops to clear out before we couldpay. very annoying. its shoes people.

no one was there, oly 7s back in 04..towneast mall.. kinda shocking i have to admit but i guess those werent as hyped...i think im about to find out in about 2weeks

Ive never camped out but my friend told me that a guy camped out for a pair of jordans but realised he fogot is money. O dear...

I stay in Detroit and remember when a guy got robbed and shot for the bred Xiii. So after that I never tried to camp again.

im from new jersey & the craziest story is when the first time i started camping for sneakers when i was 14, im 17 now but still, i wanted the originalspizikes so bad , so i told my father, and he wanted to buy them for me on the release date as a christmas present, we woke up 3 in the morning, hopped on theroad, stop by dunkin donuts for some breakfast, and then went to woodbridge mall, me and my father parked in the empty lot that had a entrance close to asneaker store, it wasnt just our car, there was another car , security cop came thru and said to leave the parking lot or else he will call the cops , and sowe did and i was mad but my father wanted me to get em so bad so we went back there for another round, we went to the same parking lot , there was 3 more carsparked, nobody inside them, 5minutes later i see like 7 peoples run out thru the backdoors with their pairs already in the bag, i asked one of the guys howthey went in , they told me , they used a knife to break thru the back door and just told me to go thru the back tunnels to find champs cause there is alreadya line, which the mall hasnt opened yet, and opens at 9am, i went to champs , there was 9 peoples in line, i got in line, all i hear is im the last person toget a pair, i was happy, waited till 10am in line still, and got my pair, came home happy & tired

2nd story, went to woodbridge mall again! to get the flip 3s with my brother , there was a bunch of people outside camping out and waitin for the mall to getin, truthfully i know a few sneaked in the mall to get in line first lol, i told them all, you guys are not getting a pair, they thinking oh its a lil kidtelling us we aint getting a pair shut up! , i laughed next thing u know i sneaked in with my brother, i was like one of the 20 other guys that sneaked in, wewere being chased by security guards throughout the whole mall, cops were even chasing us , when it hit 7am , everyone made line at a store and everyone inline was so tired and were on the ground sleeping til it hit 9 am, overall we all got the pairs and nobody outside got em, they was too late to get a pairalready, so instead they went for the fire red 3s, which they both release the same day

Back
Top Bottom