What is the return for being romantic to a woman?

So women get romance, right?  In order to keep a woman satisfied, a man should be romantic.  But other than her satisfaction, what do we get in return?

What exactly is the male equivalent of that?  Meaning, what are we exchanging for this romance?  Men (most men) don't need romance or romantic gestures reciprocated.  I want to say it's sex but that's supposed to be mutual, isn't it?

Is romance one of those things men blindly do to please women with no real return other than the same things we give them (honesty, kindness, good conversation, etc) without being romantic?

P.S. - I am romantic to women.  But I do it for the same reason kids like Apple Jacks...I just do.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Unprotected sex.
pimp.gif

What do you want in exchange? It really is about your own personal goals. Many men want many different things for being romantic.

Its not always about you.

...If you ever find yourself being romantic, you're giving out of the general sense of giving itself. You have a genuine appreciation for her, and you want her to know this.

...If you ever find yourself in a position of questioning whether she is worthy of your romance, then it shouldn't be a question at all

Back
Top Bottom