What is the return for being romantic to a woman?

Sex.

its a sham. society has started questioning its conditions and standards a lot lately...we're finding that women really have a sense of entitlement.

I think its always a give and take. I'll be romantic to get my girl to do things that she normally wouldn't want to with me (non-sexual). She hates seeing horror movies. But if i take her out to dinner before hand she will go. She also hates watching sports but if i give her a massage before the World Cup she will watch with me without constantly complaining that she is bored.

Its a give and take.

Spoiler [+]
Steak and BJ always welcome

We really don't get anything in return. Sex isn't a reward, so it is not a result of us being romantic. Well it shouldn't be. Yes it is another one of the thigns men do blindly because we are told to treat our women like queens.

Nothing wrong with being romantic. It is just one of those things that they like. I am sure most of us go through the motions while doing it just to make them happy. (Sometimes not all)

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

P.S. - I am romantic to women.  But I do it for the same reason kids like Apple Jacks...I just do.
You answered your own question.

Romance from a woman is cooking dinner unexpectedly and enjoying doing it.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

P.S. - I am romantic to women.  But I do it for the same reason kids like Apple Jacks...I just do.
You answered your own question.

Romance from a woman is cooking dinner unexpectedly and enjoying doing it.
I disagree with the "enjoying doing it" part. Being romantic is the ACT not the ACT and the feelings behind the act.

If I hate giving my girl flowers because I find it cheesy and played out, and I decide to send her a dozen lilies you are telling me that I am not being romantic?

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

The pleasure of you buying her stuff the next day and holding her bags.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

We really don't get anything in return. Sex isn't a reward, so it is not a result of us being romantic. Well it shouldn't be. Yes it is another one of the thigns men do blindly because we are told to treat our women like queens.

Nothing wrong with being romantic. It is just one of those things that they like. I am sure most of us go through the motions while doing it just to make them happy. (Sometimes not all)

That's not completely true. If I'm romantic to a woman on the first couple of dates the chances of me getting buns is greater than a guy that isn't romantic

Originally Posted by J23S

That's not completely true. If I'm romantic to a woman on the first couple of dates the chances of me getting buns is greater than a guy that isn't romantic
I was actually referring to situations where the relationship is already established. Not new encounters.

But what you said is still not absolutely true. I am pretty sure most dudes hit early without being romantic. As a matter of fact I am 100% sure of that. If you hit within the first 2 weeks or even on the first night, there is no need of being romantic. So I don't believe in the statement that you made. Whichever dude the girl likes mores has a higher chance of hitting. Simple as that. Doesn't matter how romantic you are.

Hella false story, bro.

True romance is a little more genuine than doing it just to get buns.

What youre describing is called "by any means necessary"...even then romance is absolutely not necessary to get in them guts.

Eff yuku.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Can honestly say I have never done this. So taking a girl on a shopping spree is now what is considered romantic.

I was actually referring to situations where the relationship is already established. Not new encounters.

But what you said is still not absolutely true. I am pretty sure most dudes hit early without being romantic. As a matter of fact I am 100% sure of that. If you hit within the first 2 weeks or even on the first night, there is no need of being romantic. So I don't believe in the statement that you made. Whichever dude the girl likes mores has a higher chance of hitting. Simple as that. Doesn't matter how romantic you are.
Ok thanks for clarifying that the relationship was already established.

That's not true.

I've talked to females who say it's the romantic ones who they make wait because they actually like them.  But a dude who she thinks is sexy but nothing more than that will probably get the buns quicker.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Can honestly say I have never done this. So taking a girl on a shopping spree is now what is considered romantic.

The romantic part is carrying her bags.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The sucka part is carrying her bags.
I agree
glasses.gif

A woman making a dude carry her bags is just another of the many ways in which women try to mark their territory. That is all that is. Forget about the whole idea of that being romantic.

A woman making a dude carry her bags is just another of the many ways in which women try to mark their territory. That is all that is. Forget about the whole idea of that being romantic.

Not saying your thoughts on this are wrong but, if you have a women that believes your ideals hold on to her. She may be a part of the .00000001% of the population of women on earth who agree with you.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Not saying your thoughts on this are wrong but, if you have a women that believes your ideals hold on to her. She may be a part of the .00000001% of the population of women on earth who agree with you.

You really discredit the thoughts of many women. Also remember, a woman doesn't have to agree with me to be with me either. Many adopt and/or agree with my beliefs contrary to popular belief. Not like anything I say is new or groundbreaking, most just aren't used to hearing it so they dismiss it as being "whatever." Enough about me.

But you honestly disagree with that comment I made above? You don't think women subconsciously "make" their men carry their bags as a sign of ownership? I fail to see any other reason why. But nobody wants to believe their woman looks at them in that manner so I understand if your brain doesn't allow you to see it that way.

Everything in this world isn't innocent people.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Originally Posted by juggy4805

DCAllAmerican wrote:

You really discredit the thoughts of many women. Also remember, a woman doesn't have to agree with me to be with me either. Many adopt and/or agree with my beliefs contrary to popular belief. Not like anything I say is new or groundbreaking, most just aren't used to hearing it so they dismiss it as being "whatever." Enough about me.

But you honestly disagree with that comment I made above? You don't think women subconsciously "make" their men carry their bags as a sign of ownership? I fail to see any other reason why. But nobody wants to believe their woman looks at them in that manner so I understand if your brain doesn't allow you to see it that way.

Everything in this world isn't innocent people.

I never said I disagreed with what you said. Everything in the world isn't innocent but, everything isn't for some massive woman domination plot either. However, you make good points. Are you a psychologist? I try not to think deep about everything. Would drive me insane.  

Back
Top Bottom