What is the return for being romantic to a woman?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by juggy4805

A woman making a dude carry her bags is just another of the many ways in which women try to mark their territory. That is all that is. Forget about the whole idea of that being romantic.

Not saying your thoughts on this are wrong but, if you have a women that believes your ideals hold on to her. She may be a part of the .00000001% of the population of women on earth who agree with you.

You really discredit the thoughts of many women. Also remember, a woman doesn't have to agree with me to be with me either. Many adopt and/or agree with my beliefs contrary to popular belief. Not like anything I say is new or groundbreaking, most just aren't used to hearing it so they dismiss it as being "whatever." Enough about me.

But you honestly disagree with that comment I made above? You don't think women subconsciously "make" their men carry their bags as a sign of ownership? I fail to see any other reason why. But nobody wants to believe their woman looks at them in that manner so I understand if your brain doesn't allow you to see it that way.

Everything in this world isn't innocent people.
So what though? she's yours, you're hers.  The things you pick on make no sense.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

I never said I disagreed with what you said. Everything in the world isn't innocent but, everything isn't for some massive woman domination plot either. However, you make good points. Are you a psychologist? I try not to think deep about everything. Would drive me insane.  

I really don't TRY to think deep about everything, it comes natural to me. It is actually fun/stimulating (no masto).

I don't think EVERYTHING is a massive domination plot, but as I mentioned numerous times on here, many things that happen are done for a reason that many don't even think about until they actually THINK about it.

Psychologists make a lot of money
glasses.gif

So what though? she's yours, you're hers.  The things you pick on make no sense.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

The pleasure of you buying her stuff the next day and holding her bags.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Can honestly say I have never done this. So taking a girl on a shopping spree is now what is considered romantic.

The sucka part is carrying her bags.
I agree
glasses.gif

call it what you want as long as it gets done.

And if it doesn't get done?

Well, how does that even happen?

Does the man insist on doing it or does the woman usually request it?

Not sure how that even works.

He pays and then grabs the bag. Only time I lift my handsL is to point and say I want that.

He pays and then grabs the bag. Only time I lift my handsL is to point and say I want that.

stop dreaming.

a romantic outing is not considered a shopping spree, thats for those that have no creativity what so ever.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Its not always about you.

...If you ever find yourself being romantic, you're giving out of the general sense of giving itself. You have a genuine appreciation for her, and you want her to know this.

...If you ever find yourself in a position of questioning whether she is worthy of your romance, then it shouldn't be a question at all

Being romanic can be anything it's not one specific thing a person must do. Some like fancy dinners, some would like it if you did the laundry that day.
laugh.gif

I think its always a give and take. I'll be romantic to get my girl to do things that she normally wouldn't want to with me (non-sexual). She hates seeing horror movies. But if i take her out to dinner before hand she will go. She also hates watching sports but if i give her a massage before the World Cup she will watch with me without constantly complaining that she is bored.

She got you with the sex didn't she? lol  I understand but I don't know why people in general don't get into relationships with people that have more in common so you wouldn't have to do them types of things.  I know you probably don't mind but I often wonder why don't more of us do that as often as maybe we should.

hmmm its something i do never thought I should get something in return.It makes a relationship better.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I think its always a give and take. I'll be romantic to get my girl to do things that she normally wouldn't want to with me (non-sexual). She hates seeing horror movies. But if i take her out to dinner before hand she will go. She also hates watching sports but if i give her a massage before the World Cup she will watch with me without constantly complaining that she is bored.

She got you with the sex didn't she? lol  I understand but I don't know why people in general don't get into relationships with people that have more in common so you wouldn't have to do them types of things.  I know you probably don't mind but I often wonder why don't more of us do that as often as maybe we should.

no one is gonna have everything in common tho...

No stuff myt I just mean more basic stuff that's all. It's not a deal breaker just wanted to know from different people since me and my friends talk bout stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom