what is the value of this watch?

eatmydonut

Banned
i want to sell it and i cant find the maker of this watches website to find out what they sold for in comparison to jacobs, thanks let me know

ice.jpg

can i please get some actual replies to the value of the watch, it may look cheap but in reality its retail price is probably more than your parents carkevenmayne

How can we price the watch based on a picture? It could be made of tin-foil or something. Take it to a shop and get it appraised...

we sold that exact watch with the leather or rubber strap/band for about $7,000
but we bought it for much less. ask Biglescobar, he represents that company

watch sucks. crappy movement, not made of any precious material (gold, white gold, yellow, etc.), most likely low quality diamonds.

thanks ben so around 7k street value how much extra would u think it be to upgrade to a jacob

and yes 7k is probably more than kevenmaynes parents car

and barondavis stop hating with ur 69.99 timex watch ok buddy? just cause u cant afford it doesnt mean u gotta come in here with all the hate

^^^^yeah you have absolutely nothing useful to post in this thread except insinuating that I stole it because its worth alot so please get out and dont post inthis thread anymore, i am asking for the value of the watch not your opinion of the watch or the owner you got it?

Originally Posted by EatMyDonut

^^^^yeah you have absolutely nothing useful to post in this thread except insinuating that I stole it because its worth alot so please get out and dont post in this thread anymore, i am asking for the value of the watch not your opinion of the watch or the owner you got it?

it seems pretty apparent you stole it, how do you have no idea about the watch???

thanks ben so around 7k street value how much extra would u think it be to upgrade to a jacob

and yes 7k is probably more than kevenmaynes parents car

and barondavis stop hating with ur 69.99 timex watch ok buddy? just cause u cant afford it doesnt mean u gotta come in here with all the hate

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my dads yes, but not my moms
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

^^^^yeah you have absolutely nothing useful to post in this thread except insinuating that I stole it because its worth alot so please get out and dont post in this thread anymore, i am asking for the value of the watch not your opinion of the watch or the owner you got it?

it seems pretty apparent you stole it, how do you have no idea about the watch???
how do you know he stole it? maybe he found in the park or on the floor some where. you guys assume to much. there could be dozens of ways he accquiredthe watch

Back
Top Bottom