What is the whip of 2009 going to be?

monday im you tellin tthis car is better overall, it aint all about HP my man. better ride, looks, and interior.

31037990031_large.jpg

mr monday that is perfect.

and lurkin that car is beast. That is a clean drop.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

monday im you tellin tthis car is better overall, it aint all about HP my man. better ride, looks, and interior.

31037990031_large.jpg

i don't care about power either i just wanna look nice

i think the 2nd gen tl looks better than both

happynewyears02937.jpg

img6228800pz1.jpg

img6229800tc8.jpg

img6235800xs4.jpg

img6237800ie4.jpg

img6244800yv7.jpg

img6248800pa2.jpg

img6252800oh4.jpg

img6254800ok6.jpg

img6259800ne6.jpg

img6258800gr5.jpg

img6257800dm3.jpg

img6263800gd4.jpg

2458281755_ca45db794f.jpg

2458281877_131ac0a5b4.jpg

2459116094_a92ae9ed2e.jpg

2459116182_40a32fdb73.jpg

2792414126_64827110c1.jpg

2810941134_ba10fe51ac.jpg

2805223854_00ea82c473.jpg

TL>IS IMO

img6228800pz1.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

So clean.

Ive never been a IS fan, I mean its cute and all ... just way too small and not really my style.

This is my gf's completely stock 03 TL.

laugh.gif

byebk.jpg

Cars dope tho, drives great.

She wants to sell it and get a 04.

If Audi isn't crunching the numbers right for the A4, I'm looking into the M35. I live in NYC, I'd rather have the AWD over the sport package.

btw, 3rd Gen TLs are selling for dirt cheap right now. You can get an 04 - 05 for around $15K, personally I'd rather have an 07, but those run around $23K- $25K.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

If Audi isn't crunching the numbers right for the A4, I'm looking into the M35. I live in NYC, I'd rather have the AWD over the sport package.

btw, 3rd Gen TLs are selling for dirt cheap right now. You can get an 04 - 05 for around $15K, personally I'd rather have an 07, but those run around $23K - $25K.

its true

i wish lexus IS were going for that low. i see soooooooooooooo many 3rd gen TL. like serioiusly that car around more than scion TC, civic, maxima etc.

btw, 3rd Gen TLs are selling for dirt cheap right now. You can get an 04 - 05 for around $15K, personally I'd rather have an 07, but those run around $23K - $25K.

its true

i wish lexus IS were going for that low. i see soooooooooooooo many 3rd gen TL. like serioiusly that car around more than scion TC, civic, maxima etc.
Not for nothing, but the IS's are going for $1000-1500 below invoice. And the IS-F is in the low $50k. I almost pulled the trigger, but theauto is damn boring for me. The prices of those TL's look nice..but automatic V6 ****** and Honda...
ohwell.gif
I'll be looking for a DD in the $15k range in the summer time, maybe theTSX will be around 15k or less too? Or a new Civic will do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by wj4

Nothing new really interests me much. If you want an Audi, make sure you lease or buy pre owned. Or prepare to keep it for a while because if you try to unload it in a couple of years..you're going to get crap for it. I like the LED lights in the headlamps on the new Audi, but they go through generations so fast that it's a turn off.

The new Camaro will have folks taking out their kids' college funds for sure, but I'm not fond of American cars.

I know. They ran through end of B5 to B8 in less than a decade. I'm not a huge fan of how BMW does it either, having 7 years of a car. E46 323i to 330i ZHP is such a huge change. They designed the E46 in '94 I believe and were still producing cabs and coupes into '06.
laugh.gif
The E46 came out in 1999...

Very well aware of that, I'm saying the original drawings/sketches.

yo call me crazy

i rather have an 8th gen civic si coupe over a 3rd gen TL.

like im sick of seein that car...................there is toooooooooooooo many in my state i kid you not. yea wj4 i member you sayin you were gonna get rid ofthe 3 for an is a while back. damn you seem stuck right now lol.

man im so tempted to get the is350

lurkin u have the 350?

also thinkin bout upgraded to the 370z.....just cant decide if i like the car or not. and i feel its overpriced.

Originally Posted by wj4

its true

Not for nothing, but the IS's are going for $1000-1500 below invoice. And the IS-F is in the low $50k. I almost pulled the trigger, but the auto is damn boring for me. The prices of those TL's look nice..but automatic V6 ****** and Honda...
ohwell.gif
I'll be looking for a DD in the $15k range in the summer time, maybe the TSX will be around 15k or less too? Or a new Civic will do.
laugh.gif

To lurkin:
Which is one of the main reasons why I won't purchase the TL. I love everything about the 3rd gen TL, but there just way too common, especially in myarea, North BX, and Westchester (White Plains, & Valhalla).

To: wj4:
New Civic would be a better DD, extremely reliable, and next to nothing on maintenance. I should know seeing as I still have my 02 Civic, which is on themarket.

yo call me crazy

i rather have an 8th gen civic si coupe over a 3rd gen TL.

like im sick of seein that car...................there is toooooooooooooo many in my state i kid you not. yea wj4 i member you sayin you were gonna get rid of the 3 for an is a while back. damn you seem stuck right now lol.
I like the new Civic too. If I get it, it's going to be an automatic sedan in white. Joint gets 30 MPG, will is just fine with me. Ithought about converting to the IS in the summer, but I couldn't just do it yet. If things go according to plans....The 3 will be gone by the end of 2009or early 2010 for an E92 M3 with the Civic as a dd.
laugh.gif
If things don't go as planned, I'm riding this car until the turbos blow up.

wj4, how old are you? It seems like you always have a new whip, or maybe that's just me. like lurkin said though, the third gen TL is everywhere like e46bm's. it was the number 2 entry lux behind the 3 series and both of them are just so plentiful. but how is this not what's up. 258HP/286HP 6mt, 5seats, bomb stereo, sweet cockpit.
sick.gif

23.jpg

I'm clueless about this topic so hopefully you guys can help me out.

In a year or two I'll be in the market for a car and it'll probably come down to Lexus IS, Acura TL, or an Audi A4. I really like the Audi but for anumber of years I've heard it's a %@!#! with maintenance. Is that still the case? Is it cheaper maintaining a Lexus or an Acura in comparison to anAudi?

Originally Posted by presequel

man im so tempted to get the is350

lurkin u have the 350?

also thinkin bout upgraded to the 370z.....just cant decide if i like the car or not. and i feel its overpriced.

lol no

i get to drive my moms is250 though.
laugh.gif

no man i need a new car im approaching 200k soon. i woulda been posted my car on NT. really looking to upgrade this year time has finally come.

wj4- that dont sound like a bad plan at all imo man............at all

pitman-yea i think 3rd gen TL is like the official tri state area car. it is very common.

Back
Top Bottom