What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Bombers from Zara in olive green, navy and black are pretty much the rotation this Fall/Winter. Tech Fleece jacket as well on occasion.

Bombers from Zara in olive green, navy and black are pretty much the rotation this Fall/Winter. Tech Fleece jacket as well on occasion.

you must be small. I can't fit any of the jackets and stuff I tried on at Zara.

6'2'' 185. I'm pretty lean :lol:

damn bro, I'm jelly. I love Zara's stuff. I went to legit, like 8 Zara stores in different countries in Europe a few weeks ago. Tried on some much stuff. The jackets were always too tight around my arms and shoulders. The XXL's too. I was lowkey mad at the muscles for a minute. Just a minute tho :lol:

Keep a small rotation of light weight North Faces for the times like right now and a pea coat for when it gets colder...Looking to pick up a few new things this year.A Canada Goose,a Carhartt(because those joints are indestructible) and this military style RL Denim and Supply joint I seen yesterday at Macy's.

Thanks to yall for suggesting the Flash Max joints from Nike. Picked one up off clearance locally, they are really nice jacket especially if you run...

Last edited:
Crappy pic but MA1 arrived from sailonyc. Perfect. Got the DR coming in next week too
pimp.gif

a lot of those Nike 3m jackets are horrible in terms of the sweat stains or the 3m getting scratched easily if I remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom