What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Nordstrom Rack was one of the places I went today looking for some variety and value

Nothing, just nothing. |I

nowhere near 400. Even the swipers would probably ask more then 4 :lol:

Moncler AND off white?

Yeah joints gonna be like 3 stacks. :lol:

Is H&M outerwear more reliable from a quality standpoint than their t-shirts? I've only really heard that their stuff is a great price, but only worth a few wears. Does look like a nice jacket.

I've been having a tough time finding something that's functional and comfortable. I've got a surge jacket from lululemon that was nice for the light rain and wind, but I can already feel the cold air coming in the mornings. :x

I think so. People exaggerate when they say HM quality is terrible and will last x amount of wears. Its how you take care of your clothes. Dudes would wear HM clothes as daily beaters, of course its gonna get worn down. If you were a pair of YSL jeans and a Givenchy shirt as daily beaters they would get worn down as well.

Last edited:
I copped a flannel from Nordstrom rack.

They had sum nice boots but im good wit boots

Was at REI today and they had some serious jackets that I was feeling. I'm such a wuss about pulling triggers on those price tags though. Looked at that H&M jacket on their website and it's definitely a fair price for what it seems to provide.

The quality is unmatched, and that's basically all i'm wearing these days. Just want some jackets and layers to go with that.

luke_cage_hoodie-650x366.jpg
hoodie looking like something Yeezy would sell for a grand

:rofl:

Same, I didn't know what it was called until couple hour ago lol. Im not finding the long fishtail kinds, just the short straight bottom ones. 

Same, I didn't know what it was called until couple hour ago lol. Im not finding the long fishtail kinds, just the short straight bottom ones. 
Did some research.
If you’re looking for some outerwear for this Fall/Winter season, try the Fishtail Parka.
A bit of history
The fishtail parka was created in 1951 and designed for soldiers during the Korean War. The fishtail parka, or “M-51” parka was based off of the N-3B snorkel jacket and included certain features that made it more practical and functional for the wearer. Because the weather was so harsh and cold during the Korean winters, the fishtail was added as an insulating mechanism to keep the soldier warm. The “tails” would be tied around the legs in order to prevent any sort of drafts from entering the garment. It was also crafted out of a nylon/cotton blend fabric for additional warmth.
Later, it would be adopted by youths in Britain during the 1960’s where it became a significant part of “mod” culture. The jackets were cheap and warm which was part of the appeal. It became the ideal jacket for riding around on a scooter, as the hood could be drawn in to protect the face, with the tails left flapping in the wind.
I own an Alpha Industries x Ace Hotel fishtail and it remains one of my best purchases to date. You can find many brands releasing their own versions of this jacket, ranging from streetwear like Supreme to high fashion like Robert Geller.

Love their bombers , actually thinking about grabbing 2 Ma1 just waiting for them to go on sale

cool video, hate that attributed da "resurgence" of popularity to Kanye West when NYC cats never took these off since da late 80's-early 90's..

btw, they NEVER go on sale...

Last edited:
Anyone got a Canada goose jacket? I want to cop but retail is like 900. Is it really worth it

I bought a langford parka in February. it's hard for me to say if it's worth it because the most i'd spent prior to that was like $400 for a summit series insulated jacket. i can just say that it's incredibly warm and hand's down, the most well built jacket i've ever put my hand's on.

I want to eventually get one too. If where you live gets crazy cold then it's probably worth it.

North face Gotham ii any good?

I grabbed two last year when D I C K S had 60% off at the end of the season. They're warm, comfortable. My favorite thing is the neck gaiter they come with. I used it all the time.

Some of the Polo vests in here are outrageous. Mad nice. I've been looking for either of these vests but I can't find it for a reasonable price.

View media item 2202044View media item 2202045

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom