What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

The inside maroon color is nice for a bomber.

I dunno wat it is but my interest in new jackets is gone lol.

I have

Hooded northface denali
Black bomber
Grey topcoat
Carharrt duck

Thats all i need lol.

I used to get excited for winter to buy a new coat and all but i feel like im set because those are all i ever need/wear.

Yes I'm serious

Mad random but, Alp, were you in Chinatown on Sunday? I walked past a dude who looked like you and did a double take lol. I was rocking a Supreme sweater lol. Was going to say what's up but kept it moving instead :lol:

Mad random but, Alp, were you in Chinatown on Sunday? I walked past a dude who looked like you and did a double take lol. I was rocking a Supreme sweater lol. Was going to say what's up but kept it moving instead :lol:
Nah Don't Think So. Was rocking chicagos with an Indians fitted so if dude ain't have that on it wasn't me

Ok was thinking if I went to Chinatown Sunday and didn't really remember lol. Also have a ponytail so if homie ain't have long hair it definitely wasn't me

^ thanks for the info... ya i can definitely use it since im in NJ... i will cop just not sure what color... i want black since it matches everything but i already have a penfield jacket in black... still might cop it though

I grabbed two last year when D I C K S had 60% off at the end of the season. They're warm, comfortable. My favorite thing is the neck gaiter they come with. I used it all the time.

Some of the Polo vests in here are outrageous. Mad nice. I've been looking for either of these vests but I can't find it for a reasonable price.

I need a nice twill vest
nthat.gif

That twill vest is nice.

I just got my Phenomenon Japan jacket.. this jacket was hard as hell to find lmao since its only sold in Japan. Been lookin on and off around online to find the color I wanted and the size. Finding the right size was the hardest since Japanese sizes are so small compared to US.
the Japan XL size = US Medium size :x

View media item 2203892View media item 2203894View media item 2203896
would you need to wear the jacket backwards to have easy access to the pockets

Anyone rock harrington jackets? Looking for a good black or maroon one

Last edited:
That's nice. I have a tan one with chambray lining I bought from gap years ago. It fits a little short which is funny since most jackets are too long on me.

Back
Top Bottom