What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Where u live? I'm thinking of getting a chili wack I'm in Boston.

Nova Scotia, Canada. The weather here is pretty similar to boston. I have relatives there so I go fairly regularly. If you're outdoors a lot it'd def be suitable for you. It's also nice if you just feel like throwing a tee underneath it.

Wore this today and was roasted by my friends the entire time we had dinner.
frown.gif
I know the time for Rocawear has come and gone but I love this thing
roasted all night and deservingly so. I woulda got weak on you for rocking that and not being a 55-60 year old man walking to the liquor store
Man 
roll.gif

I recently sold my Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber. I already copped a North Face Gotham Parka as a replacement and I'll still have enough money left over to buy a second jacket that's a more medium weight. Unless you live somewhere absolutely frigid a CG is kind of a waste imo. Just too big and bulky.

Where u live? I'm thinking of getting a chili wack I'm in Boston.
I've wanted a chilliwack for the hell of it but I live in SoCal :\

Last edited:
edit:

an·o·rak
ˈanəˌrak/Submit
noun
1. a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used in polar regions.

From dictionary.com
noun
1.a hooded pullover jacket originally made of fur and worn in the arctic, now made of any weather-resistant fabric.

Was that A&F tag easy to remove? Did you just use a razor?

It was really easy to remove. I used a seam ripper. A razor probably could be used, but the seam ripper leaves very little room for error and leaves minimal to no residue.

edit:

an·o·rak
ˈanəˌrak/Submit
noun
1. a waterproof jacket, typically with a hood, of a kind originally used in polar regions.

From dictionary.com
noun
1.a hooded pullover jacket originally made of fur and worn in the arctic, now made of any weather-resistant fabric.

Was that A&F tag easy to remove? Did you just use a razor?

It was really easy to remove. I used a seam ripper. A razor probably could be used, but the seam ripper leaves very little room for error and leaves minimal to no residue.

View media item 2231472
i didn't name the jacket

Still contemplating on picking up the Goose,idk if it gets cold here enough....Only maybe 2-3 weeks a year with below zero temps...Usually winter around 30-40 on most days.

just copped a olive bomber off ALPHA Industries and really happy with it. I took off that red tag they put on em tho. Am I reducing my SWAG ? lol

Looking at this Nike parka. Hesitant because they don't give the exact fill count for the coat.

That North Face jacket is nice. Does it have down fill or is it a wind resistant shell?

^the shell is waxed cotton so it's wind resistant...the inside is sherpa lined through hood, torso, sleeves except around waist where it's quilted..no down fill however

here's a better picture

hope that helps

Do Canada Goose even go on sale? Like for Cyber Mon and Friday after the White mans holiday?

Don't feel like waiting any longer. Had to ask.

Back
Top Bottom