What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Can anyone help me identify this jacket? I would like something similar...(any opinions on moncler?)

I would really like a syle similar to this. I hate bubble jackets but i need something super warm and with filling like this...and this looks snow/water resistent. I just don't like bulky jackets. I am open to men or womens jackets...

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

also anyone have the tech fleece parka? any reviews on it?

911x668_nike-tech-fleece-parka-3mm-grey-805142-091-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help me identify this jacket? I would like something similar...(any opinions on moncler?)

I would really like a syle similar to this. I hate bubble jackets but i need something super warm and with filling like this...and this looks snow/water resistent. I just don't like bulky jackets. I am open to men or womens jackets...

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I need that Nike Parka. Been trying to find one for a good price.

Navy and black are so close in tone, the only time you’ll be able to really tell the difference is if you’re outside in broad daylight

I tried navy on and thought I was wearing the black until the guy asked if I wanted to try the black one on :lol:

It’s a deep deep deep dark navy

navy-edward-f4-winter-down-coat-with-fur-hood-and-de-men.jpg

Been eyeing this for a few years. Finally copped it this weekend when I finally had money saved and with Bloomingdales 30% off. Pics don't do this jacket justice - esp with the way the shiny gold zippers go with the navy. And the way the fur lined hood feels. I'll be rocking this Mackage lowkey slimfit while everyone and their mamas are rocking their baggy Canada Goose.
lol if you got Mackage, then you already played yourself.
Canada Goose got tons of styles and slim fit ones, short, long, bomber, light etc.
Quality between the two are night and day, when in doubt, always get Goose.

they're fine jackets but if you want bang for your buck, ALWAYS Goose. There's a reason
people buy them LOL

Want to purchase an Oakland Raiders Mitchell and Ness Satin Jacket. Last time I've seen one was on sale but haven't seen them since.

Want to purchase an Oakland Raiders Mitchell and Ness Satin Jacket. Last time I've seen one was on sale but haven't seen them since.
Just wait until the end of the season. I’m sure you’ll be able to grab a ton of Raiders gear for the low. Might even be discounted gear before the season ends the way they’re playing

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I still have the gray tech fleece parka (almost 2 years now). I would wear it with a short or long sleeve t-shirt underneath in say 30-40 degree weather and was still warm. Wouldn't wear it in snowfall though.

It was discounted significantly when I purchased it; MSRP was around $220 (I think), outlets had it for about $150, I ended up copping for $75 in the middle of winter on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom