What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

3775E867-5CEA-4B32-B4D5-EF14AFD2CAF8.jpeg

I really like this Johnston and Murphy coat but I don't want to drop $750 on it. Retail is 2k and its half off plus an extra 25% off but I'm gonna try and wait for it to drop to $500 or under... it's getting cold here in Colorado (snow flurries yesterday) so hopefully it drops soon... maybe in time for RDR2, because I feel like I'm on the wild west when I put it on. Real fur and thick suede!

Snapchat-1234378118.jpg

johnston and murphy make coats that expensive? I own a pair of their dress shoes and they are aight.

Idk what to get this year. I have a Canada Goose Chilliwacker for below 30 and Northface for the 40ish days.

I want something else though.

If you are looking for a Sherpa lined denim jacket. you may want to check out Frame. They have the traditional buttons as opposed to the snap buttons Levi uses. and they fit slimmer. I would suggest you buy off East Dane. they always have some sort of discount

I really like this Johnston and Murphy coat but I don't want to drop $750 on it. Retail is 2k and its half off plus an extra 25% off but I'm gonna try and wait for it to drop to $500 or under... it's getting cold here in Colorado (snow flurries yesterday) so hopefully it drops soon... maybe in time for RDR2, because I feel like I'm on the wild west when I put it on. Real fur and thick suede!

Snapchat-1234378118.jpg
Looking sharp! Just drip the extra cash and cop it. It prob won’t go down in price because the FW season is here

Mackage is what’s in right now in Canada you guys will hop on shortly

Been rocking Mackage since 08. They were big with with women's jackets and wool coata first. Their men's wool coats has some contemporary flair to it which I like. However, for $700+ , the wool doesn't feel as high quality as other wool coats in that price range. The wool in my Marc Jacobs wool sailor jacket was much thicker and seemed better quality - Like they slaughtered prime lamb to get the wool.

3808M_67.jpg

Bout to cop. But not sure if I want to go Goose or Moncler

I tried on a Goose in bloomies and started sweating in seconds
GOOSE FOR SURE. I got a bunch of different types from Goose and it's honestly 10/10 experience wise.
and none of them are showing age.

I want this jacket bad but I can't spend $400 on a coat. I just can't do it. All my North Faces been like $200 and less.

3L2I_BEB_hero.jpg

navy-edward-f4-winter-down-coat-with-fur-hood-and-de-men.jpg

Been eyeing this for a few years. Finally copped it this weekend when I finally had money saved and with Bloomingdales 30% off. Pics don't do this jacket justice - esp with the way the shiny gold zippers go with the navy. And the way the fur lined hood feels. I'll be rocking this Mackage lowkey slimfit while everyone and their mamas are rocking their baggy Canada Goose.

Back
Top Bottom