What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

What's good picasso :D

I think I'm going to hit you up with that offer for a disco on CGoose jacket for my wife.

Not sure if you work for them or just like a retailer that sells them, but me and her went to the Bloomingdales by like 50th street next to the Chick Fil A and she tried on a couple.

I'll try to explain the problem she was having when she tried them on. She was trying on the like long style ones I guess the parka types and they fit her upper body well but because of her body type it didn't fit the bottom part and she couldn't get it to close and start the zipper up.

We thought a small would be her size, but a medium seemed to fit better but still she couldn't close in the zipper start at the bottom where it starts by her knees/thighs. The only way she got it to fit was going up to a large, but then the top looks bulky and big.

There was one style where the bottom of it sort of opens with a zipper down the bottom portion in the back called a Rossclair I think it was. I was going to try to tell her that these coats look like they're more for straight back females and not curvy or get the bomber style, but she seems set on a CGoose so I'm going to have to buy it.

Do they ever go on sale or anything like for black friday or anything?

CG never goes on sale anywhere, even the summer time. We dont have a huge selection of CG at the moment, idk if the site has any bu instore we have a few. I know which jacket youre talking about but idk too much on the fit to chime in on that specific problem bro sorry.

Loving this cg in the limestone color

Cant justified that $1000 price tag, maybe when it starts to get a little colder I will lol

Thats $250 saved, ninja over here and rather pay retail aigh. :lol:

giphy.gif

i got one CG last year but kinda want an expedition for no reason lol... the quality is on point and its really warm...

I sometimes leave my jacket unattended. Can't be spending that much bread on a jacket that I know will get stolen

Back
Top Bottom