What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

LOL NAH I KNOW Just CANT see myself paying sooo much for jeans or any other clothing item, but whatever makea you guys happy. .. ain't eem madd.
..yet we're on a sneaker forum?

Different strokes. I'll pay as much as APC's go, basically for budget reasons.

Decided to branch off RRL especially since they are switching to Cone Denim. I just ordered a pair of Momorato BOM005 Collabs off of Blueowl.usThese will be my first pair of Raw Japanese Denim. I will still buy my washed pairs from RRL. RRL has the best washes to me.

nudie easy emil is my favorite fit. i have a couple pair but rock the dry organic ones all the time. have a few pair of true religions that i still wear ocassionally too
i need to find some black denim. seems like all i can find are levis or skinny jeans

Anyone own any ACNE jeans? Trying to get some info regarding the difference between their MAX cut jeans versus their ACE cut jeans.

Paying over $60.00 for jeans.. SMHHH You guys are nuts like for what? I rock Levis 514 Straight fit pay about $45-$50 and still get vag.
mean.gif
 you are in a forum where people pay 200 and up for sneakers but won't buy jeans over 60???

Levi's are good for the price but are no where near the quality of other brands.

why would the jeans you wear affect someone getting *****, most women don't even care what jenas you wear, i've never heard a girl go "Girrllllll did you see his Iron Heart jeans, i have to **** him" 
laugh.gif

True Religion are the worst

I can't stand seeing douche Jersey Shore type dudes with boot cut TR's with huge horseshoe pockets

I'm steady ROCKIN levi's 514's. LOVE the fit. Timeless. Perfect. A crisp new pair looks GREAT. I don't pop the tounge so the leg opening is perfect. Not too hypebeast skinny, not too early 2000's baggy. Dress it up, dress it down versatility. It's more about the overall outfit. You can even make a 20 dollar polo look amazing if you just put it all together right.

just snapped a shot of what I'm wearing right now. Levi's 514 indigo, Oly 6's, and a 25 dollar polo from JC penney. Good enough for me. Sorry for the blurry photo.  Took it realy quick with my phone but you get the idea.

just snapped a shot of what I'm wearing right now. Levi's 514 indigo, Oly 6's, and a 25 dollar polo from JC penney. Good enough for me. Sorry for the blurry photo.  Took it realy quick with my phone but you get the idea.
dope fit bro. 

used to wear 514's but the leg opening was too wide for my liking.

the 508 though
nthat.gif

Paying over $60.00 for jeans.. SMHHH You guys are nuts like for what? I rock Levis 514 Straight fit pay about $45-$50 and still get vag.

Your $45 to $50 Levi's can't compare quality wise to what some of the guys in here have..

No hate on Levi's though. Can't knock the classics. But still
not for nothing but levis INVENTED jeans they didn't exist before them period...any type of "quality" you speak if is just brands emulating older editions of levis

Uh, so the inventor of everything did it best because they did it first? Levi's are fine and can be good for the price but there most definitely is higher quality denim out there.

Back
Top Bottom