What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

am I on I$$ or is this thread really 8 pages
smh.gif

general has dissapointed me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

am I on I$$ or is this thread really 8 pages
smh.gif

general has dissapointed me
smh.gif
Said the same thing
smh.gif

incoming Juniors, the most annoying of my generation IMO

smh.gif

i went through this thread and saw so many sn's ive never seen before with alot of low post counts. i had to make sure i was still in general

timeout, what constitutes this to be in the general? shouldnt this be in jb?

jrose?
nerd.gif

Dang i havent done this since like 11th grade. Picking out what shoes and gear you gonna rock first day was always a tradition for me
laugh.gif
good times

I forgot how young yall dudes are

EDIT: but this needs to move back where ever it was before, n__s in the General section think they too good for this, on they i'm holier than thou steez

I been tired of jordans since like 11th grade myself ('05), not to knock ya'll though. I'll prolly just wear a tee shirt with some low top nikes orjust throw on a polo and wear some NBs or something comfy. I don't know how much walking around campus I'll have to do. Gotta be comfy!
happy.gif
.. plusit's college. I don't wanna be the guy that tries too hard
laugh.gif
. I wore seats and $+$% for like 70% of the last two years
grin.gif

i'm in college... left all my Jordans at home.

edit: and i hope all these kids in JB don't click on the thread and follow the link to General. good God..
smh.gif

Wow, I can't believe this is a serious thread.
laugh.gif

I was thinking the OP was going to get flamed. Oh well, no Jordans for me and I'm in college...

In college now...but first day of school every year throughout high school I wore 01 true blues
pimp.gif

i'm 17 and this thread is childish really go to iss with this topic

Back
Top Bottom