What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

freshman in college
prolly my xx3's or watever
if i wake up late and im lazy bball shorts white tee and some sandals

Originally Posted by Grimey

Bring out that heat and rep NT right.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol I was just thinking of this over the past few days, which Jordans I'm going to wear.

College freshman and I'm going to wear CDP XI's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

S0rtega2 wrote:

Once you get to college, this shhhh won't matter one bit.

sad, but true
ohwell.gif

im just now getting back into it and i graduated from High School in 2006.

yup u dont even have to match and u still get buns

U know what, I'm college as well but hell, since we on the topic, I might just throw on my CDP V's and call it a day. Then again, I do have a pair ofDS's Grant Hills....hmmmmm

Going to 12th but to tell the truth I don't have a thing to prove to the kids at my school so I'ma just wear some black vans and let that be the end ofit

lack of pics
smh.gif

i kno u grade schoolers got the outfit picked out already gon head an snap a pic

Man yall hella young. The jays that come out now are garb. #*# is this fusion crap? jays mixed with af1's? they ruined 2 legendary shoes. And what reallybothers me is that now you have to purchase a package with 1 fresh pair and 1 hideous pair for $300?!?!? #*#? Maan what happened to waiting outside the storeseveral hours before the store opened on release dates (sometime even camping out overnight). What happened to sharing that "feeling" with the otherpeople who waited outside the store with you? What happened to Jays being so sought after that they ONLY let 2 people in the store at a time to cop their jayswhile others waited outside in line? What happened to that uneasyness of copping your jays and having to worry about people outside the mall that might snatchyour box. People used to get held at gunpoint at the fox hills mall for they jays...IT HAPPENED on several occastions in LA. Jays are wack now. PERIOD Shot outto my REEEALLL Jordan brand heads from around 2000-2005. WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING IN THE CORRECT FORUM? What has NT come to? AND WHY THE HELL DOES NT HAVE ABANNER AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN THAT PROMOTES FAKES? What happened to the shoe collecting era? Now you kids just cop because your parents cough over themoney...What happened to the exclusiveness??? Where has it gone?

Back
Top Bottom